• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I wonder what the odds are of scum having the ability to look up dead player abilities when they already had funnier as a rolecop

Hmm

I have never played with a cult btw so I don't really know too much about that
my understanding is that they add someone to their alignment each night and they try to hit parity
this doesn't seem to be what all might's first role was though

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I have never played with a cult btw so I don't really know too much about that
my understanding is that they add someone to their alignment each night and they try to hit parity
this doesn't seem to be what all might's first role was though
There are multiple variants of cults.

This seems consistent with a suicide cult, probably, due to the fact that everyone who has been targeted dies when they're no longer able to be supplied with more fish. Effectively they "need" the cult leader to be alive to survive. There's no way of knowing if their alignment changed or if he just held them all hostage in some what or what.

Normally I'd doubt a cult claim pretty hard, but I could honestly kind of see this given what we know about the setup.

I did not learn anything of use, even a win condition, but I did learn funnier's full role. He was the fish chef: Someone who feeds a player food so delicious that they will die if they do not get it again the next night. I'm thinking this could be a cult type thing, where he makes people eat food and they would have died after he died. So, any deaths before funnier's that could have been the result of this? I don't think so, so funnier might actually have not killed anyone, or was making someone dependent on him. I wish I had more.

that role needs to target multiple people otherwise its definitely more of a serial killer than a uh
cult thingymajig

I also really don't understand why silver, despite being a new player, wouldn't use this action earlier

I also really don't understand why silver, despite being a new player, wouldn't use this action earlier
Cause I still don't see what good it did. Why do we really care what OG all might's role was? It's a dead trail at this point, the only possible use I see for such a power being to debunk role claims based on dead players, and there wasn't a whole lot of that happening.

Cause I still don't see what good it did. Why do we really care what OG all might's role was? It's a dead trail at this point, the only possible use I see for such a power being to debunk role claims based on dead players, and there wasn't a whole lot of that happening.
it can catch mafia fakeclaims
heck, any more confirmed information is better than none

if you find out, idk, minish's first corpse was the cop, then that makes other investigative roles seem less likely to be real
I get that its not the strongest role to ever be created, but it definitely has a purpose
but even the weakest role can catch mafia

I was in a game earlier this year where the fruit vendor outed the serial killer, for example

I guess I was hesitant about wasting it. Eve now I'm not sure I made the right call with the one chance I had. I should've checked minish. Or any town really. Too late now.

A fruit vendor outing a serial killer? Is there a story there? If so, will you tell it?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
you were one-shot
ok, that makes slightly more sense

the fruit vendor story is kinda funny
fruit vendor was just being a fruit vendor, targeted someone that they were friends with

and the serial killer could only be targeted by players that they visited, so he ended up not getting the fruit
so the fruit vendor was softing the whole next day that he have some olives I think or something

but the serial killer had no idea what they were talking about
so the fruit vendor claimed

and then people put 2 and 2 together

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'll claim if you all want me to. Guess I'll wait to see if Pendio counts Silver's as a claim. I'm still suspicious of LG, especially if Sun fan is saying we still have 2 mafia left. And she could be godfather since SMS targetted her and it didn't go through.

I'll claim if you all want me to. Guess I'll wait to see if Pendio counts Silver's as a claim. I'm still suspicious of LG, especially if Sun fan is saying we still have 2 mafia left. And she could be godfather since SMS targetted her and it didn't go through.
she has to be godfather based on what I know, I think
since the person who made the nk n2 had a ninja modifier, so unless the JOAT had a roleblock last night, which seems unlikely
LG would be the godfather
unless there's something I'm missing or SMS is like an Odd-night mafia vigi or something

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
she has to be godfather based on what I know, I think
since the person who made the nk n2 had a ninja modifier, so unless the JOAT had a roleblock last night, which seems unlikely
LG would be the godfather
unless there's something I'm missing or SMS is like an Odd-night mafia vigi or something

Yeah, her being godfather just seems like it makes the most sense. But if we have two mafia I might have to reconsider some things. I mean maybe it's just as easy as LG and silver. But easy makes me uneasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom