• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 4 Final Vote Tally:
All Might - 5 (Ragnarokio, Morbid Minish, Rubik, The Sun Fan, Silverfish)
Silverfish - 2 (All Might, LittleGumball)

Not voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman

That's majority! It's now twilight until I post the lynch scene. You may continue talking until then.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 4 Final Vote Tally:
All Might - 5 (Ragnarokio, Morbid Minish, Rubik, The Sun Fan, Silverfish)
Silverfish - 2 (All Might, LittleGumball)

Not voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman

Just as the sun was about to set on Shibuya the individuals seemed to have come to an agreement. All Might was going to be the one to die today. They put the helmet over his head carefully as he started laughing to himself.

“Ah, this may be it for me but I had a hell of a ride. I’ve endured worse than any of you so I will take this end as a generous blessing.” Someone got tired of listening to him so they pushed the button and ended his life. Quite pleased with themselves the interdimensional beings went to bed. Ooh, things are getting exciting!

All Might was Yakumo Oomori (from Tokyo Ghoul), the Sadist.

BXafn2y.png

The living (7):
@Rubik
@The Sun Fan
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Morbid Minish
@Ragnarokio
@Silverfish
@LittleGumball

The dead (11):
All Might - Ryo Kurokiba, the Fish Chef (lynched day 1)
Johnny Sooshi - Holo, the Harvest Deity (killed night 1)
Morbid Minish - Chika Fujiwara, the Cheater (killed night 1)
funnier6 - Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound (lynched day 2)
ExLight - Saki Morimi, the Observer (killed night 2)
DekuNut - Hideyoshi Kinoshita, the Trap (mod killed night 2)
Laurentus - Yui Hirasawa, the Guitarist (mod killed night 2)
Irvine - Violet Evergarden, the Soldier Maiden (lynched day 3)
Funnygurl555 - Dandy, the Alien Hunter (killed night 3)
MixMasterLar - Takagi, the Skilled Teaser (killed night 3)
All Might - Yakumo Oomori, the Sadist (lynched day 4)

Night 4 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Friday, September 13th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190913T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Night+4&font=slab&csz=1

Pen

The game is on!
I woke up last night because I heard a noise outside my room. Quietly I slipped into my slippers and went out to see what was going on. Apparently Ragnarokio had tripped right outside the door but gotten back up again and continued a bit further down the aisle. Out of curiosity I followed because what would anyone in their right mind have to do over in that direction at this hour? Well, perhaps I shouldn’t be surprised by what ended up happening. The little murder girl from before appeared with her half a scissors in hand and a rather cute ribbon in her hair. Without saying anything she charged at Ragnarokio who just squealed helplessly and tried running the other way, but accidentally tripped so the scary little girl easily caught up and slit Ragnarokio’s throat! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I didn’t dare breathe in case that crazy girl would have noticed me. But well, since I’m writing this log you know I made it back alive.

Anyway, it was yet another quiet morning that followed, and once everyone was prepared I followed them to Shinjuku, which honestly looked and felt pretty similar to our last stop. It was definitely nice though. Very well, once at the hostel I could keep observing the discussion as it continued.

Ragnarokio was Aqua (from KonoSuba), the Useless Healer.

XuU1eZa.png

The living (6):
@Rubik
@The Sun Fan
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Morbid Minish
@Silverfish
@LittleGumball

The dead (12):
All Might - Ryo Kurokiba, the Fish Chef (lynched day 1)
Johnny Sooshi - Holo, the Harvest Deity (killed night 1)
Morbid Minish - Chika Fujiwara, the Cheater (killed night 1)
funnier6 - Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound (lynched day 2)
ExLight - Saki Morimi, the Observer (killed night 2)
DekuNut - Hideyoshi Kinoshita, the Trap (mod killed night 2)
Laurentus - Yui Hirasawa, the Guitarist (mod killed night 2)
Irvine - Violet Evergarden, the Soldier Maiden (lynched day 3)
Funnygurl555 - Dandy, the Alien Hunter (killed night 3)
MixMasterLar - Takagi, the Skilled Teaser (killed night 3)
All Might - Yakumo Oomori, the Sadist (lynched day 4)
Ragnarokio - Aqua, the Useless Healer (killed night 4)

Day 5 Begins!

With 6 players alive it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, September 16th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190916T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+5&font=slab&csz=1

Well, that happened. Which narrows my Scumspcects down to just LG. And assuming there is still two remaining +- a 3p, we're still no closer to finding out who is who. Do we want to discuss results of night actions/useful info? It could be useful to determine if there is a roleblocker out there. I mean, SMS said they were making a kill, but it sounds like the only kill resulted from Scum last night. So either SMS didn't target, or they were blocked. I was not blocked last night, and also not targeted to the best of my knowledge. So I'm afraid I'm useless tonight as I have nothing left.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well, that happened. Which narrows my Scumspcects down to just LG. And assuming there is still two remaining +- a 3p, we're still no closer to finding out who is who. Do we want to discuss results of night actions/useful info? It could be useful to determine if there is a roleblocker out there. I mean, SMS said they were making a kill, but it sounds like the only kill resulted from Scum last night. So either SMS didn't target, or they were blocked. I was not blocked last night, and also not targeted to the best of my knowledge. So I'm afraid I'm useless tonight as I have nothing left.
I target LG but nothing happened, so yeah, I was blocked.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
On the bright side, the PoE is narrowing down. I think LG has to be scum, I said I was going to target her, if she was Town it would have been in the Mafia's best interest to let me do it. The question is who is the other scumbud? Silver perhaps? That'd mean All Might was trying to buss.

Anyway, did you get anything for us @Silverfish?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
On the bright side, the PoE is narrowing down. I think LG has to be scum, I said I was going to target her, if she was Town it would have been in the Mafia's best interest to let me do it. The question is who is the other scumbud? Silver perhaps? That'd mean All Might was trying to buss.

Anyway, did you get anything for us @Silverfish?
Don't want to get caught too far in wifom, though.

From my perspective there are a few possibilities:

1. You've been roleblocked, possibly by someone who can't roleblock the same person twice in a row or who just didn't want to target you the night before last.

2. LG could have been bulletproof, which is likely for a Godfather.

3. You have been lying about being able to kill every night and only have the ability to kill people every other night and you've been trying to hide this for your personal gain because it would leave you as an unlikely scum suspect.

I did not learn anything of use, even a win condition, but I did learn funnier's full role. He was the fish chef: Someone who feeds a player food so delicious that they will die if they do not get it again the next night. I'm thinking this could be a cult type thing, where he makes people eat food and they would have died after he died. So, any deaths before funnier's that could have been the result of this? I don't think so, so funnier might actually have not killed anyone, or was making someone dependent on him. I wish I had more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom