• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I have now started finalizing the role set-up for the game, so with these 18 lovely and also partially menacing players I'm now officially closing the sign-ups.

Stay tuned for role PMs to arrive tomorrow at the latest. Once you've received your role PM, please confirm in this thread that you understood your role. ^^

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Well, since I was slaughtered D1 on my last mafia I guess I'll be able to dedicate myself fully to this game

Just a heads up to any new players who might be playing—you'll need to make 5 posts in sections that count towards your post count on the forum or your posts will probably randomly get flagged as spam and not show up without moderator approval when the game starts.
@Silverfish @Laurentus
An introduction thread might be a good way to make those.

EDIT: Yikes, Laurentus did those already, sorry.

Pen

The game is on!
All role PMs should be sent out now, so if anyone hasn't received one for some reason, please let me know. Once everyone has confirmed I will start the game. :)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom