• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Thank you so much to everyone who's signed up! We now have the minimum amount of players needed to play the game, but since I won't start preparing Role PMs and whatnot until tomorrow, I'll leave the sign-ups open until then, just in case someone else wants to join too. :)

EDIT: To specify, the game could hold up to 20 players if we have 'em. I'll post here again tomorrow at some point to announce the sign-ups closed. ^^

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Apologies, folks, I'm going to be in the mountains friday - sunday. If the game starts before then, I won't be able to participate until Monday :sweat:

Pen

The game is on!
Wow, I'm so happy to see all these lovely people signing up! Sign-ups are still open for a couple of more hours. I'll be back to make an announcement whenever they're officially closed.

Apologies, folks, I'm going to be in the mountains friday - sunday. If the game starts before then, I won't be able to participate until Monday :sweat:
Luckileh, the game will very likely not start until Monday due to the confirmation stage so you just sit right there! :D

Eh, @Pen ?

funnier is indeed right. It's all chill ^^

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just a heads up to any new players who might be playing—you'll need to make 5 posts in sections that count towards your post count on the forum or your posts will probably randomly get flagged as spam and not show up without moderator approval when the game starts.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Hey who you calling lovely, i'm very menacing i'll have you know.

i swear i am
Png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom