• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I'm not changing my avatar. I'm never changing my avatar. My avatar is cuter than any animu qurls.
Actually... I forgot you are a slot.

well....... that might make the marriage somewhat problematic...... it's not racist or anything.... but I'm gonna file for a divorce. This lesbian relationship is over.

I'm a strong independent woman

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually... I forgot you are a slot.

well....... that might make the marriage somewhat problematic...... it's not racist or anything.... but I'm gonna file for a divorce. This lesbian relationship is over.

I'm a strong independent woman
pfft

whatever, i only liked you for your money. at least now i know who to kill day 1! ^^

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You can jut Google kawaii anime girls and a bunch if them show. You don't need to know the anime really

I do know some. It's just a matter of choosing one, since it's been forever since I've watched any of the shows.
Might just go with someone from Sailor Moon, since I loved it when I was little. Too bad Tuxedo Mask isn't a girl though. He was my favorite.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Just waiting on John boy

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm sorta tied up right now I'm gonna try to get this up tomorrow but I might not be able to until the day after. Everyone is confirmed though so it should be good. Thanks for joining everybody.

D

Deleted member 14134

By tied up he means I chained him to bed and won't let him free kek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom