• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime Discussion

Archer

Whatever

Idk if there's any Konosuba fans here, but they just announced that there's gonna be a Megumin spin-off show explaining her backstory. Here's the teaser trailer. I personally am a huge Megumin fan so I'm excited to see this.

Much as I think Re:Zero is the better isekai, AND how I kind of prefer Darkness, I must admit I’m excited for this

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Just wanted to remind anyone who has watched these shows but hasn't been keeping track, new episodes dropped today for My Hero Academia and Spy x Family. New episodes will be releasing weekly for both series going forward. I'm very, very excited for both of these.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member

Rurouni Kenshin 2023 first trailer. Despite the author being a terrible person, I'm going to separate the work from the author, because Rurouni Kenshin is an amazing story, and I hope this new anime adaptation will do it justice. Adapt the last arc please!

As long as it’s better than New Kyoto Arc. That was a hot mess of an adaptation if ever there was one. Even Trust and Betrayal are a better adaptation of the last arc than New Kyoto Arc was of its source material.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer

The Kaguya-sama: Love is War movie (The First Kiss Never Ends) just got a confirmed Japanese release, that being December 17th. I don't know yet when it's coming to the west, or if it'll get a theatrical release here. Personally I wouldn't mind if it just goes straight to streaming services (partially because going to see a romcom in theaters by yourself is just depressing lol). Hopefully we'll get another season shortly after this.

Demon Slayer Season 3 confirmed for April!!! Also, the first episode is a movie? Coming out in March? Idk what's up with that but it's really cool!

Hmm, not sure how I feel about this. What a weird strategy to retell the end of season 2 and then get into season 3 in a movie format. But I'm down to see the fight vs. Daki and Gyutaro on the big screen. It's my favorite Demon Slayer fight that's been animated thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom