• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime Discussion

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Isn't being Jojo similar to being the Doctor? Like, there's a new one each season or sumn?
Idk about every season, but from my limited knowledge of the show there are different Jojos or something. Idk what a Jojo is tho.
Each new "JoJo" is descended from the first one, Johnathan Joestar, except for the one in part 5 who is descended from DIO. They are JoJos because of Jonathan's childhood nickname being JoJo (Johnathan Joestar). It's just a nickname and part of the title. doesn't really mean anything beyond that. Being a Joestar does, though, but that's a longer story. The bottom line is all the JoJos are related by blood in some way or another and you can always pull a JoJo out of their name somehow, like in Part 6 we have Jolyne Kujo.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Is this one thread to discuss all anime?

either it's not very popular around these parts or that's a bold move lol
Actually it used to be a thread to discuss anime news specifically for My Hero Academia back when social groups were still a thing, but it never once got used and the old social groups for anime all got merged into here, so it just basically turned into a thread to post updates and news about any anime.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
SmartSelect_20220205-175004_Tumblr.jpg

A new novel in the series that my all time favorite anime, Hyouka, was adapted from is coming this year. The prospect of new kotenbu content has me really excited. I've always wanted to see more volumes get adapted. I dunno if that will be on the table, but it might be time for me to finally pick up the official English versions of the novels.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

Holy cow. Three episodes in and it took Demon Slayer's spotlight. That's pretty nuts, especially considering how tightly Demon Slayer clung to its popularity despite actually being pretty mid. At least this time it's a series that deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom