• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime Discussion

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Has anyone watched Nisekoi, www. working , Twin Star excorcists, Seven Deadly Sins, My Hero academia, The file of young Kindaichi?

Archer

Whatever
So, last night a tornado severely damaged Wendy Powell’s house. Powell is a voice actress for Funimation most notable as the voice of Envy in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, a GoFundMe was started by Leah Clark to help her get through while the crews are surveying damages in the surrounding area. From the looks of it, she needs all the help she can get. Here’s a link to the GoFundMe.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Has anyone watched Nisekoi, www. working , Twin Star excorcists, Seven Deadly Sins, My Hero academia, The file of young Kindaichi?
Nisekoi is actually my favorite, I've also watched My Hero Academia. The others I haven't looked at yet, I've got a lot of other animes to finish still.

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I don't watch many shows, too busy with videogames and work usually. However, I've been lucky in that most of the ones I have watched have been very satisfying.

My top 3, in a particular order:

3. Attack on Titan. Particularly the first season, this one is full of soul crushing devastation followed by the faintest glimmer of hope and light before everything is smashed to pieces again. Eagerly awaiting the completion of this one. 9/10

2. Samurai Champloo - One of the only shows I have ever watched more than once, and I plan to rewatch it a third time this spring. It has some of the best-written character development I've ever known in any media, a perfectly paced story, and a nail biter of an ending. 10/10

1. One Piece: Technically have never seen more than the first couple of episodes, but I have purchased the manga through book 90 and MAN this Eichiro Oda guy just keeps pumping out the hits! Funny and likable characters, an impressively carefree environment, and a mind-boggling range of creative powerups ranging from the quirky to the utterly absurd. Every chapter, every page, every line is filled with Oda's heart and soul and it's always a good time when I'm looking for a pick-me-up. I haven't started the re-read process yet because it isn't finished yet, but I know once it's there I'll keep reading it over and over for years to come. Truly a phenomenal work. 100/10

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Is anyone interested in doing a thread where we watch an anime together? We'll watch one or two episodes a day and discuss them. We could watch

Sailor Moon Crystal
My Hero Academia
Tanaka-kun is Always Listless
A Lull in the Sea
Log Horizon
Snow White with the Red Hair

If anyone is interested please tell me here and I'll make a thread with a poll of the shows.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Is anyone interested in doing a thread where we watch an anime together? We'll watch one or two episodes a day and discuss them. We could watch

Sailor Moon Crystal
My Hero Academia
Tanaka-kun is Always Listless
A Lull in the Sea
Log Horizon
Snow White with the Red Hair

If anyone is interested please tell me here and I'll make a thread with a poll of the shows.
That sounds like an interesting idea. I often don't keep up with the anime I start for one reason or another, so watching one together sounds like a good time.

Finished 7 episode of Kanojo, Okarishimasu, When I first decided to watch this show, my expectations were very low but that first episode was so damn funny, I couldn't stop laughing. I really like the artstyle and the story so far.

Can somebody who has watched all of Satoshi Kon's films give their opinion as to which ones are the best? I've watched most of Ghibli/Miyazaki and love what I've seen, but I want to branch out to other good anime films.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

I'm really excited to watch the second season, I never really played the game so I really loved the first season. I think the second season they are going to have more creative liberty with it which is pretty exciting. I can't believe it comes out at the end of the month, but I don't know if the dub will be available as soon.. I may have to watch it with subtitles because I am impatient.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

Spy x Family anime is super hype. I'm very excited. But... also kind of anxious. Cloverworks being involved is kind of a red flag to me. They have a god-awful track record these days. The Promised Neverland season 2 was an absolute abomination, they cut like 90 chapters out of their Horimiya adaption, and it was revealed they crunched their employees in the back half of Wonder Egg Priority. Plus, they did all three of those series in the same season, so their staff was very overextended. I don't want that kind of work ethic to touch SxF. I'm hoping that since they're working with WIT Studio, things won't pan out that way for this series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom