• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime Crossover

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Who whats their villains to go first? I will make the first part of the story as soon as I can.)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Okay every one also gets a group of up to 4 that comes with them for the same show/game I'll go with my last 4 yosuke chie yukiko and elementic you can pick the 4th since you know the game(I think since you know p3) or if you remember my last one was it teddie?)

(Also maybe each character will get an ability from each world as it goes on)

Last edited:

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((i know p3 and p4. and i think it was ted that u had last time. i'll have akihiko, mitsuru, and shinji, this aigis comes from the p3p female protag universe, where minako/hamuko maxed shinji's s.link and he *spoiler*lived through takaya shooting him*end spoiler*.))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Approved also king redead you dont have to submit character bios but just character names (unless if its an unlikely squad)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Woyogoyo that is a seris I need bios for have not played Kingdom hearts. I just have a generized Idea of the concepts. Also well start of with an introduction part of the story.)
March 22, 2014
We would like to in vite the four of you to come to [someone come up with an intresting sounding name] to the festival of lights. There is a ceremony to celabreat your accomplishments. (this world knows about them for mine an elomentics and who ever eles is not know in their orignal world.)At this festival you meat other groops of people with similer accomplishments. They are all also fighters. There will be a tornement to test your skills.(sorry for genricness it is hard to get these types of stories started)

There was no signituer on the bottom of the note.
(PM me 2 to lose their first matches)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"This should be great." Yosuke said after seeing the letter.
"But why did only mention us they did not mention Soji/Seta/Yu/Narukami?(not shore if I should use the last or first name although, I prefer soji to yu)
"Du becouse the four of us are Bear-septinal"teddie said
"That does not anwser my question teddie" chie said.
Yukiko started to laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom