• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime Cannot Save You From Mafia - Sign Ups

(put this on mb too but wanted to share my jamming song with you)

We got a number one townie win
Yeah, Mafia, we 'bout to get down (Get down)
Ten lynches on the board right now
Just wiped out all the mafia
My friend just got downed
I swore revenge, cause he was the cop
Now we're in a lylo
Look at the stats, lynch correctly

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I’m so sorry you guys, but I’m going on a trip tomorrow, and it’ll last at least a week. I didn’t expect this game to take so long to get ready, so I didn’t think the trip would be an issue. Sorry, but, if this game starts before seven days are up, you’ll have to sub me out.

It’s perfectly okay, you can play the game without me. I can just sign up for the next on! Besides, I know how excited you experienced mafia players are for Viral Maze to play.

Hope you enjoy the game! <3 <3

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I’m so sorry you guys, but I’m going on a trip tomorrow, and it’ll last at least a week. I didn’t expect this game to take so long to get ready, so I didn’t think the trip would be an issue. Sorry, but, if this game starts before seven days are up, you’ll have to sub me out.

It’s perfectly okay, you can play the game without me. I can just sign up for the next on! Besides, I know how excited you experienced mafia players are for Viral Maze to play.

Hope you enjoy the game! <3 <3
Glad I'm not the only one (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom