• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime and Game Cross Over Role Playing Thread.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"So were is this place for stake" Chie said annoyed becomeing impatient.
"I cant bear to wait to eat either."teddie raised the pitch of his voice on bear.
"Here comes the laughing fit." Yosuke side.
"Hm? Whats funny about that?"the yukiko asked.
Every one gave her a blank stair.
(Every one can meat but do it sort of sparticly at random. World is at pice for now)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Well, Liz, Patty... here we are... and the world is calm. No Kishin anywhere..."
"Like you should talk, Kid." Liz grumbles.
Patty giggles

"Grimalkin, I will make you pay for banishing to this desolate planet not to mention that I have been constricted, to prevent my return." Hakumen states as he puuls on these chains that are a fusion of science and magic.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( You must say anything that is out of character in double parentheses. You can start whenever you feel like it.))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The got to the restaurant and sat down there was a news bulition in the email box on their phones. (Any sugestions for the frist couple of "arcs " after the frist part)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Kid, Liz, and Patty see the group at the restaurant. "Hiiiii!!!!" Patty calls.
"Patty, you need to stop doing that!" Liz tells her sister.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Oh hi!?"yukiko
"Oh Hey"chie
"Hi" yosuke said
"Um do we know them?" Teddie asked the groop.
"No not at all" yosuke said checking the messge *there has been an unexplaned sting of colapsed buildings in ________*(I need a name for the frist part not for were every one curently is)
*That with the explosion 5 days ago can not be a coincidence.*yosuke thought.(as we all know nothing is a coincidens in a jrpg(this is a reference if you get it good if not you screwed heh heh(another refrence to the same person)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(((WHAT?!?!))(to what part? If its the OoC part im refrenceing HCbaliy(i think thats how you spell it)on youtube)

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(I don't know what you are talking about, but a idea could be my character shows up,and seems to be evil,so everyone else is fighting me. Also,can I add a character later into the rp?)
Virgo jumps out of the machine. He smiles in a evil manner.
Hoarsely, he asks the aliens in their language"Where should I go?"
They tl him to merge his DNA with other species,then remind him that he must pay the sacrifice of a body part because he was given this power.
He responds,"No."
Quickly,(not as fast as piccolo but quick) he cuts through 1 alien with a blade he pulled out,and absorbs the other. He ran and jumped out of the spacecraft and flew through space,using the power he absorbed from the alien. He floated towards a planet,one Samus Aran had been on before.(I'm not bringing her in but it would make sense for him to merge with the same species she did. Is that alright?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom