• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime and Game Cross Over Role Playing Thread.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(if you ment forward okay btw we did make progress(normaly not beatable (Story wise) but im writeing it in to be)

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((What? I'm sorry.... spelling...so... bad... I don't mean to offend... I'm a spelling/grammar Nazi... just warning you))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(as soon as you said spelling i think i found them)

The day befor they were going to scale the tower again, they gathered at the restaurant.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Is every one ready to fight? We can do it." yosuke said. Then to every one else he handed diffrent stones to every one. "break it and you can cas diffrent magic the will suit how you feal at the time break it only if your attacks seem to have no effect."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
( they are manifestations of your soul if i rember corectly.) "you can turn in to a pistol yet you dont belive me about these stones. Your jokeing right?"yousuke asked.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((Yeah. But people without charas can't see them. Also, ur characters getting guardian charas. I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO FREAK OUT OVER THERE BEING AN EGG IN THEIR BED.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"That's different. Its part of a connection between Meister and weapon... there's no magic, just power."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom