• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime and Game Cross Over Role Playing Thread.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Kirito wandered around a town and sees a restaurant. Feeling hungry, he went inside there.
When Kirito went inside, he sees a lot of people, but he didn't felt sitting with them so, he sees an empty seat then he sits there, alone.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Patty laughed, and Liz shook her head. "You really must excuse Patty," Kid says. "Oh, I'm Death the Kid, by the way."

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I guess everyone here is going on pretty well.. he thought to himself again. Kirito then sighed and proceeds to sit to a table next to the group of people that he just saw.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
An odd spaceship crashed in the nearby, out came a Green kid with yellow muscles. "Run! Ize is coming! Run for your lives!"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"What are you doing? Those puny weapons wont hurt even his weakest men."

((I can't help but laugh at your color, you are Darklink, yet your color is white.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"We aren't normal pistols that shoot bullets." Liz says. "We shoot compressed wavelengths of our Meister's soul. We defeated a phaoroh. Don't doubt us."

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Kid hold the guns upside-down, pinkies on the triggers. "We're the weapons of a Grim Reaper. We have to be good." Liz continues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom