• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animated Blood

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think she meant those little realistic things, such as how an enemy needs to roll down a hill first and then dying once it reaches the bottom, instead of just poofing away while on the slope.

She? :blank: I'm a guy. [/tangent]

Actually, I was refering more to the realistic characteristics of the gameplay, such as falling from a high place injures Link, and how enemies bleed when Link cuts them(regardless of it being animated blood and only lasting for a split second).

Last edited:

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
The only time I can recall blood being shown in the series are in those certain N64 cartridges of OoT. So seeing blood in a Zelda game isnt very likley, let alone a game with an art style as bright as Skyward Sword's.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
She? :blank: I'm a guy. [/tangent]

Actually, I was refering more to the realistic characteristics of the gameplay, such as falling from a high place injures Link, and how enemies bleed when Link cuts them(regardless of it being animated blood and only lasting for a split second).

DARN IT, I spent 5 minutes trying to figure it out before I randomly picked a gender.

I'M SORRY! D:

And yes, that's what I was trying to say. ;D

EDIT: And then I realize that there's a "About Me" section to everyone's profile that tells people your gender. *headdesk*

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It is either that, or if you dismiss your bird while not above a 'landable' overworld spot the bird will catch you. I hope it is the latter, Confirmed that it is the latter, I can't wait to see Link faceplant just for the laughs it'll produce. :3

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I heard somewhere that if you don't pull the sailcloth out in time that your bird will swoop down and catch you

Actually, that's only if you dive off your bird while you're still above the clouds and miss one of the cloud-holes to get to the world below.

Basically what VanitasXII said. :)

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Ok first of all this is Zelda and Zelda is not that gory. 2nd even TP had animated blood on the back and you can hardly notice it!! And lastly we have already seen blood in the trailers and that is the purple stuff when you kill a deku baba!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom