• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animated Blood

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Splash doesn't necessarily mean gruesome, Erebea. If anything, all that means is Link could be cut up or bruised.

Anyway, I don't think we'll be getting blood-color blood. Rather, we'll be getting some fake blood that is hardly suggestive at all. You know how Twilight Princess was referenced for having animated blood? Said blood was white and hardly noticeable at all. Since SS is E10, the blood shouldn't [and most likely wouldn't] be shown in massive amounts, or even frequently.

it was something i was thinking of not somthing to take serius but it can be happening if you think about falling from the sky

I think it was stated somewhere that if you don't use the sailcloth, your bird will swoop down and save you, but i'm not 100% sure on that. However it is possible we'll see some animated blood through out the game.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
TP's animation with the blood was brilliant. Nintendo designed it so it seemed like the blood was merely the wind swooshing by Link's swiping blade, and then as the sword passed it disappeared. I imagine this is how Skyward Sword's animated blood will be featured also.

And as for the fall: if Link doesn't get his 'chute out in time, he'll probably blink red like he does in every other three-dimensional game before it, and just lose a few hearts.

i got tp when i was around the ages of 7 or 8 i dunno i wasn't a huge zelda fan back then but i never noticed that but tp always scared me

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I don't think there will really be that much blood. Especially not from Link.

(But either way, the very first time I'm getting to the world below, I'm not opening up the sailcloth. >:3)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It's most likely going to be the usual animated blood we usually see. I like Realism in fantasy games, so I was hoping for red blood, but some people (I have a friend like this, actually) may be too concerned that it could spark the sadistic side of young children when they see blood-colored blood as they strike baddies with the sword.

It really doesn't matter too much, though, so I say go with the majority. [/tangent]

The fall, I think, will cause Link to die imediately. The parachute serves a purpose, and if all it does is save us a few hearts it's not really something critical.

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
You enjoy realism in your fantasy games.

D0z naht c0mpute.

inb4gettingawarningclaimingthatimtrolling

I think HE meant those little realistic things, such as how an enemy needs to roll down a hill first and then dying once it reaches the bottom, instead of just poofing away while on the slope.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom