• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animals You Like

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Me likes Dragons, (even fantasy ones) dinosaurs (even if they are extinct, although I don't believe they are truly extinct;)), cats, turtles, horses, and birds; just to mention a few. (I kinda love all animals)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I like all animals really, bar insects and things that kill me. But, I love dogs, they're my favourite animal. Especially cute, little ones like my Terriers. My friend got 2 little sausage dogs and they're just too cute. :) So, dogs!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I like big dogs, German Sheperds <3

then I also like tigers, wolfs (not human-wolf hybrids though), penguins, eagles and finally my favorite: the blob fish.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I like swans, they are so beautiful, their necks look so graceful! I like that they mate for life, even when there partner is dead they wont try to find another one. I know that they are mean as all get out though lol and that they are so territorial AND that when they are babies that they are ugly but i still like them.

Nicole

luke is my wife
OMG I LOVE ANIMALS SO MUCH

3Nyig.png

LIKE I CANNOT

vi_95714_4413247_432308.jpg

TELL YOU

sKVoHA751177-01.jpg

HOW AMAZING

3NxQl.png

NATURE IS

3Nyh9.png

These are some of my favorites but I also admire dogs (dogs > cats), penguins, anacondas, Orca whales, Great White sharks, and crocodiles all so gr8

B

Bella1249

I like most animals, but I think dogs are the best (especially huskies). I also like most sea animals, and for some reason I love leopards... maybe its their fur design?

I love turtles, penguins and hedgehogs. :D I own a hedgehog and love, love, love him. I would have a turtle but they are mean pets and I would much rather be bitten by my hedgie in annoyance than a turtle! Penguins are adorable and make the cutest cartoons.

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
CATS <3

Dogs suck, man. Cats will rule the Earth one day, I just know it. ;D

Your wrong! Dogs don't suck. but cats are way better :cat:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is is my list of favorite to least favorite (but all are held to high regard by me): Dragons, Dinosaurs, Salt water Crocodiles (followed by the others members of Crocodilia), the other extinct Archosaurs, the other reptiles, all unmentioned members of the subphylum Vertebrata, Arthropods, and last every thing else.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Cats, Dogs, Wolves, Panthers, Coyotes, Cheetahs, Bunnies, Lemurs, Ducks, Swans, Parrots, Crows, Hawks, Falcons, Manta Rays, Dolphins, Sharks, and so on so forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom