• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animals You Like

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This is the cutest one!
aMrWopV_460s.jpg

I like so many animals. Cats, dogs, rabbits, birds, tigers, wolves and there are plenty more.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
As a kid, I always wanted a pet tiger.

That hasn't changed tbh, I'm contemplating traveling to America to volunteer at a Big Cat shelter for a bit next year.

Brian Frost

JPEG DEATH
I love many animals,
The nimble toad
The hardy snail
The unapologetic flea (oh how I shiver just thinking of such lovely things!)
But let me make this absolutely clear: There is no single animal more vile, more disgusting, more amoral than the TURKEY.
I may not be the first to say it, but let me drive the point home. The turkey is lacking in all scruples; I dare thee ask one of them of its moral code! Gobble gobble it will reply, mocking your very idea of justness, of fairness, of basic compassion; these things, to the horrid turkey, are meaningless. These are animals that would commit murder on a whim, had they the thumbs to do it!
I have been a vegetarian for most of my life, but I still purchase turkey meat when I go shopping, in order to simply toss it in the nearest city trashcan so that the true men of god, farmworkers, can do their jobs and keep the turkeys in line.

cats are cute too!

Misty

Ronin
I love many animals,
The nimble toad
The hardy snail
The unapologetic flea (oh how I shiver just thinking of such lovely things!)
But let me make this absolutely clear: There is no single animal more vile, more disgusting, more amoral than the TURKEY.
I may not be the first to say it, but let me drive the point home. The turkey is lacking in all scruples; I dare thee ask one of them of its moral code! Gobble gobble it will reply, mocking your very idea of justness, of fairness, of basic compassion; these things, to the horrid turkey, are meaningless. These are animals that would commit murder on a whim, had they the thumbs to do it!
I have been a vegetarian for most of my life, but I still purchase turkey meat when I go shopping, in order to simply toss it in the nearest city trashcan so that the true men of god, farmworkers, can do their jobs and keep the turkeys in line.

cats are cute too!

Blessings of the spirit be upon you, for you are a god fearing man.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I like most animals. My favourite is the lion, followed by giraffes, dogs, donkeys and other types of cat. I think horses are beautiful, I love birds (funnily enough I also hate turkey's though @Brian Frost , I think they are among the ugliest creatures on earth) and most fish and I like gorillas and chimps. I adore snakes, I love bats and I even think foxes and squirrels are cute.

Basically, it's easier for me to list the animals I don't like. I hate every insect except for dragonflies, butterflies and bees. Spiders are nasty. As I said I don't like turkeys, I'm terrified of ostriches (shiver) and I want nothing to do with jellyfish.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I like most animals, but I've always preferred cats the most. Any sort of breed is fine, they're all enjoyable to be around. Other than that, I really like the look and behaviors of red pandas. They act like a mix between a raccoon, a cat, and a dog. Not to mention they're the most adorable creatures I've ever seen in my entire life, but can still maul you if they feel threatened by you. You could never own one, though, because 1. They aren't a domesticated species and 2. They honestly are a more feral acting species, which means I doubt they would be happy to be owned in captivity.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Okay so I just came back here to post something and the question is why is a thread I posted 3 years ago still being replied to.

Anyway, I like frogs and also I'm leaving again.

NayruKasai

"Don't take us so lightly."
It's a long list but let's see how far it goes.
Dogs
Cats (more specifically my mums)
Horses
Potty lambs (before they grow up ugh)
Owls
Foxes
Pandas
Polar bears
Bears
Wolves
Mini donkeys
Turtles
Koi fish
Dolphins
Whales
Sting rays
Sea horses
Omg the cow fish! (They're so ugly but they're cute)
Platypus
Koala
My grans pet wallaroo
Echidnas
Frillneck lizard
Blue tongue lizard
Bearded dragon
Frogs
Deer
Lions
Tigers
Cheetahs, leopards, Jaguars (they're all spotty so they only get one line)
Snow leopards
Zebras
Elephants
Cockatoo
Galah
Rainbow lorikeets
Rosellas
Wrens
Kookaburra
Giraffes
Lemurs
African wild dogs