• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animals You Dislike?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I consider myself an animal lover but there are some animals I DESPISE WITH MY WHOLE BEING

I have a serious phobia of worms, so lets get that one out the way. My brother used to pick them up and chase me around with them when I was little and now I can't think about them without getting shivery.

I also hate most birds including:

Pigeons, flamingos, emus, ostriches ans crows.

Other animals I hate include:

Monkeys, hippos, geese, goats and gerbils.

Bugs I hate:

Flies, moths, wasps, hornets, bluebottles, mosquitoes and beetles.

Surprisingly I'm okay with spiders as long as they're not too big.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
220px-Portrait_of_a_Proboscis_Monkey.jpg

^I don't like these things because their noses freak me out.

I don't like most humans.

I also don't like ducks. Have you seen what ducks do to reproduce? But, I think ducks taste delicious. So, while I don't like them, I can't hate them either.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
ducks... I hate ducks! they are mean!! I don't care what anyone says! I swear up and down that one bit me on the knee when I was little!! when ever i'm around ducks i feel the over whelming need to shout at them to go away!!

Let me tell you a story (this one is actually true btw). When I was three years old, my older sister (who was 5), my older brother (who was like 9 or 10), my mom and my dad had a little pool thing. Like the blow em up types. So we filled it with water and we bought two pet ducks. Well me being slightly bicurious, I held one of the pet ducks and it scratched me. How the hell it scratched me, I do NOT know. But it did, and I choked the life out of it for doing so. Everytime I see ducks I just get really sad. I didn't mean to kill my pet duck, but it scratched me so I need revenge. :(

This just goes to show the cruelty of animals!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I hate dogs because they are stupid, filthy, and ugly creatures.

I also hate fish because Annie spammed my page with pictures of aquatic animals and made me cry. (Just kidding, I didn't cry. :P I just think all fish are really weird now...)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I hate dogs because they are stupid, filthy, and ugly creatures.
funny-gifs-getting-angry.gif

I have a serious dislike for skunks. I stay at my mom's house every August, and the area she lives in is full of skunks. It is not uncommon for us to go out onto the balcony, and smell nothing but the awful stench of skunk spray. Anybody who has smelled these nasty creatures probably know what I am talking about.

Other than that, there are very few animals that I despise. I hate all kinds bees/wasps/hornets, but that's about it in terms of insects. I get fascinated by most bugs.
I have expressed my fear of spiders here in the past, but that does not mean that I hate them. I love spiders! I think the way they move, think, live, build webs, it's all fascinating to me!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Snakes snakes snakes snakes, a million times snakes. They are creatures of the devil! They are evil! They are either huge and creepy looking, or small and poisonous. Like, their sole intent on this earth is to scare humans to death! They make no sense either! I mean, how the heck do snakes move around! They should be slow or something like worms, but no! They just said **** nature, we are going to be freaking fast animals from hell!

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Spiders. Spiders everywhere. Where I'm at there's brown recluses everywhere, and I kill every last one I see. (For some reason I actually like tarantulas and other really hairy spiders; Idunno, I guess the hair just makes them cute instead of freaky.)

I like most snakes, but I despise cottonmouths and don't care for copperheads either. Too many of them where I'm at, and cottonmouths in particular are vicious.

I also don't like most small dogs. Dogs are meant to be big like labradors and St. Bernards, you know, REAL dogs, not little bunny foo-foo dogs that can fit in your purse and whine all the time. (Yorkies are cool though.)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I start to dislike dogs more and more. I used to be a dog lover because we used to have dogs when I was a kid but I'm allergic to cats and dogs. The cats fur is more harmful to my eyes than dogs fur though :( But today at work there was a dog and he was friendly and stuff and licked your hand but suddenly without a warning he was snapping. And this is what I so dislike about dogs. They look so cudly but their filthy teeth will hit you... ugh no dogs for me

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The animal I sincerely dislike is the animal is the number 1 on my list...is dogs. Those scare me to the bone. If I ever see one near me, I start to panic, tremble, and run away from them as I can. Pretty much bugs, spiders, and/or anytime of insects are one of the animals I sincerely dislike. I don't want to kill them by squishing them and I let them be themselves. Some are pretty cool to look at, but I really dislike them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom