• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animals You Dislike?

Dan

So recently Azure punched me in the face with bi-curiosity, because it really got me thinking about animals we all dislike, as for me I really dislike bunnies, what is so great about the bunnies!!! I mean really just because they got cute Lil ears and shizzle, and some are named Dan... >(
Gah!

So what animals do you dislike and why?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I dislike cats because of all the cat pictures on the Internet. That and they are treacherous beings; one even whispered in my ear that it wanted to see me dead!

I have a feverent dislike for dogs as well! Although I feed all animals I get my hands on, dogs are irritating! They spend their time barking and whining for shizzles, and man...just stop barking! Also they eat more food than a human does.

But I also really dislike humans. They do nothing but whine ***** and moan! Just whoa I've never been whined at so harder before (except by a dog). Also they eat a lot of food which causes global warming to ensue.

Finally I dislike pigs because they're gross!

I hate all bugs.... Spiders, worms. Creepy things like that. And pigs. I don't get why people think pigs are cute? I mean viruses are cute. But pigs no... A lot of birds are freaking too. I don't like looking at a lot of animals.....

Big Octo

=^)
I don't hate cats, but I think dogs are better. :P

I, too, hate rabbits... to an extent. The wild rabbits in my area are nothing more than vermin, eating away everyone's gardens. I also dislike rats, because, well, what is there to like about rats?

Salem

SICK
Hippopotamus.

I used to be scared of them when I was a kid for some reason, now I discovered there're the source of one of the biggest deaths to humans in Africa and overall one of the most dangerous animals.

They attack human even if they didn't get provoked.

Dan

Hippopotamus.

I used to be scared of them when I was a kid for some reason, now I discovered there're the source of one of the biggest deaths to humans in Africa and overall one of the most dangerous animals.

It is indeed satisfying to see another user on ZD that knows the dangers of hippos although they could take over this entire planet if they wanted to, they even eat starving kids in African for the lols. They are truly scary creatures.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hippopotamus.

I'm so proud of you, Sroa. Hippopotami are among the highest ranking criminals of the animal world. They can take a wildebeest and just chomp it in one go. I've seen numerous documentaries of this, actually, and I also recently watched Africa - The Spaghetti documentary at the IMAX theater just two months ago which detailed the dangers of a Hippopotamus. It's very important to watch what you do whenever you're around these horrible creatures. Take all necessary precautions if you absolutely must go near one, but I advise you stay far away.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Although I dislike some animals I still can be in an awww for what they can do. I mean I HATE flees but compare to their size and the way they jump it is like jumping 3 skyscrapers high! And I really HATE spiders but I admire the colors they have and how they can carry their fat body on their tiny toothpicks sized legs and poop out threads and make great designed webs!
Snakes, sharks, lions are all animals I dislike. Except for the tiger because of their colors and there is something magical about them

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
So Insects Count? cuz i love animals, however Spiders are the root of all evil, Don't let their pretty colors fool you Vee, they are Evil, and will destroy this world.

Oh and anything with Wings. its just not fair, a bee can be all like "hey dude, check it out ima go sting that fool and fly off so he cant seek his revenge!" just not cool

Fireflies and Dragonflies are okay, and i i only say dragonflies are cool cuz im a Coheed & Cambria fan, otherwise they are just as bad as bees

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I don't really dislike many animals. The only ones I do dislike are some bugs. Not all. I've seen beautiful bugs in my garden lots of times. But some are not that pretty. I don't like any spider, though.

I don't dislike life threatening animals either. I had gone to the zoo, and I was fascinated by the lions and tigers. They have their own beauty. Yet take them out of their cage, and I think my opinion would change pretty quickly :xd:

But I do have a dislike for some humans. They are strange, strange creatures indeed. But many of them are wonderful too.

So I would say I dislike spiders the most... and ants...

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
ducks... I hate ducks! they are mean!! I don't care what anyone says! I swear up and down that one bit me on the knee when I was little!! when ever i'm around ducks i feel the over whelming need to shout at them to go away!!
I hate ducks so much... grrr.. I'll never forgive the duck race ever never!!

I hate all bugs.... Spiders, worms. Creepy things like that. And pigs. I don't get why people think pigs are cute? I mean viruses are cute. But pigs no... A lot of birds are freaking too. I don't like looking at a lot of animals.....

First off, Worms are non-arthropod invertebrate animals,
Next, spiders are arachnids.

Now. I personally have a slight disliking for (Primarily) outdoor cats(Which primarily exclude the following: tigers, lions, Jaguar, Leopard, Cheetah, Cougar, Snow Leopard, Clouded Leopard, and the Sunda Clouded Leopard). The reason I have a tendency dislike Outdoor cats(especially tomcats) is because of the Dermatophytosis(ringworms) they carry. (
Dermatophytosis or ringworm is a clinical condition caused by fungal infection of the skin in humans, pets such as cats, and domesticated animals such as sheep and cattle. The term "ringworm" is a misnomer, since the condition is caused by fungi of several different species and not by parasitic worms. The fungi that cause parasitic infection (dermatophytes) feed on keratin, the material found in the outer layer of skin, hair, and nails. These fungi thrive on skin that is warm and moist, but may also survive directly on the outsides of hair shafts or in their interiors. In pets, the fungus responsible for the disease survives in skin and on the outer surface of hairs.
)

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Any animal that does nothing for this world whatsoever and is simply here to annoy us. So house flies. Man how I hate those things. They don't need to exist. Fruit Flies already have the old fruit thing down. Actually, I don't think house flies should even be thought of as animals. They are living hatred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom