• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Yes, I feel like a n00b creating this thread, but I am highly addicted to it and I am dying for the 3DS version. I ADORED WW, LOVED GC even more(More chars, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc) AND! I I loved CF. There is so much to do on the games! You wanna know what? Imma play the GC Version soon.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Animal crossing 3DS has Swimming under water, hight differances (so ducks and squirrles are now shorter than you and bears are bigger), different housing styles (e.g. not all the same house for the same people, you can have a tent instead or what-not), awesome Zelda stuffs!!!

All the above taken from Official Nintendo Magazine.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I love these games! However my GameCube memory card died so I lost my original AC progress...and it was one of the first games I ever owned...but I haven't played AC:WW or AC:CF in a pretty long time so my towns are probably overrun with weeds...hehe...if anyone wants to WiFi sometime just post a message on my profile!

Must. Have. AC3DS.

Psssh, in other video games, people get excited for new levels, modes, etc. but in Animal Crossing, WE GET EXCITED FOR SWIMMING! HELL YEAH!

Cannot wait to find out more about the new content.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I have all three versions, and the Gamecube version is still my favorite. The little add-ons in the two others are nice 'n' all, but the fact that it's practically got a Virtual Console of its own and much more things (in my opinion) to do than the others simply outranks them. I really hope AC3DS is more like the first,. It looks great so far, I just hope we get some more news soon. ;)

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Gamecube was awesome. Why, do you ask?
1. Island. The no. 1 place I need to go to on the game before I die. Why? I LOVE the game so much, I only hate it because I can't get Drift in my village. OK, I don't hate it like that, but I am desperate to hear Kapp'n's sea chanties and be on a tropical island on Drift. Not to mention the Alohas :P.
More villagers!: The only way AC3DS will be better if it returned the awesomeness that is Gonzo, Ozzie, Huggy, Sprocket, Hank, Iggy, Bitty, etc. Please bring them back D: Oh, and we should get 20 villagers in AC3DS, Not 8 or 10.
Train: WAY Better than running to a town. The train was awesome, except the chats with Rover. Please bring it back D:
Gracie: She actually let you play a mini-game and she has a better car. I want it D:
Music: Do I have to say it? Rainy Day, 2AM, 8AM, 6AM, 7AM, etc.
More events: ThanksGiving, Christmas, Aerobics, Sports Day, Toy Day, Snow Day. Gosh, all good memories.

I could go on forever, but the only cons are no Multiplayer (Not that bad) and the hats(they did get annoying after a while)

It deserves an enhancement, nah, E+ Does. E+ Has more characters, availability, free island, etc. Just an add on to the NA. And a secret bonus island were all the islanders on it together.

-Sigh- AC is awesome

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Animal_Crossing_3DS_Town_Map.jpg

LOOK! IT'S THE TRAIN TRACKS AND THEY ARE BACK! WAHOO! AND BIGGER TOWNS FTW! THE CITY IN THE TOP. BOATS AND AN ISLAND IN THE RIGHT HAND CORNER

YAAAAAY NINTENDO, I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU.

Kazumi

chagy
I love Animal Crossing, specifically City Folk. Though I do own and have played all of them extensively, though I specifically enjoy City Folk because of the multiplayer. I haven't played any Animal Crossing game in quite a while, though I am definitely looking forward to AC 3DS. Unfortunately I haven't yet picked up a 3DS, but when I do, Animal Crossing will be one of the first games I get. All of the new additions look really fun. I can't wait to see more of it.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Animal Crossing GC is my favorite. Me and my older brother and little brother have so many good memories playing that game. We used to make something called "The Daily Crossing", it was like a newspaper with fashion tips fruits whats in the shops, events going on yeah lots of stuff. It was really fun. Then on Animal Crossing City Folk, due to the ability to use Wifi Connection to go to other towns I got rich really really fast by trading and selling and opening up shops on forums and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom