• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Politics

Australia

3WH246k.jpg

USA

vDdozeK.jpg

PS. I only made the Australian one. I didn't make the US one. I found it online. The US one is obviously biased towards the left but it is what it is.

This is pointless. But quite hilarious, I must admit. Resseti as the alt-right :p
The other thing you should notice is Australia does not use the terms alt-right or alt-left. Despite the fact that both nations have totally different political spectrums, we in Australia name the extreme groups on both sides based on what they actually are. That's a more fair way to do it. Or at least the US could have the "alt-left" in the picture as well. SO both sides are represented.

I would say the bottom image is what many US people see US politics as. Not what it's really like. The Australian image is actually representative of what the Australian political spectum is and it does not attack any group by calling them alt or disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom