• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Animal Crossing: New Horizons in 11 days!!

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I was curious who all will be getting the new much-hyped Animal Crossing title for the Switch on March 20th, I'll be picking up a copy myself and would love some good-natured classic town / village / island building gameplay!

Is anyone here planning to pick this one up on release? We could be friends and neighbors in the game if so!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I want physical cart...sso am waiting for daddy to go shopping...

I do really like physical, especially because 10 years from now when I wanna go play on my island I don't want to risk not being able to re-download the game (this is what happened to me with my only copy of Ocarina of Time, it was on my wii virtual console :( )

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I have sank like 5 hours into it as I'm writing this. Loving it. It's gorgeous and immersive, and the resource gathering/Harvest Moon-esque new additions to it is great. It's so satisfying seeing the community grow. Also the home making aspect is way improved with the drag and drop functions they added.

My only qualms is the framerate. It's stutter as heck for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom