• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia Sign-Up: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
[video=youtube;e_kNgKJyiv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_kNgKJyiv8&list=PL3B7687CFE36DDBD5[/video]

Dear Everyone:

We need your help! We cannot disclose why just yet, but we will need every hand, paw, claw, talon, wing, flipper, and hoof in the town of Animal Crossing! Are you interested in helping us? Then sign right up! I'm looking for 20 helpers. If you're busy or there are already 20 others signed up and you want to help, let us know and we'll let you know if we need you.

Who's Coming:
-Mido
-Fig
-Thareous
-A Link in Time
-Heroine of Time
-Musicfan
-Atticus
-Findemaxa
-DekuNut
-Fused_shadows
-Fiery Klongo
-FarnabyIsland42
-Ver-go-a-go-go
-Mellow Ezlo
-Imogen
-Stitch
-PancakeSamurai
-Repentance
-pkfroce

Replacement:
zenda

Regards,
-Rachel and Pendio
-Nook and Rover​

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
In!

I'll probably regret this with finals coming up, but I want to play both of the current mafia themes SO badly. XD The first two weeks might be a bit rough, but once summer break arrives, I should be just fine for activity. (If you'd really prefer for everyone to be super active the first few weeks, though, you can put me as a replacement; I won't mind.)

Pen

The game is on!
Umm... Mind if I sit here? It's more fun traveling in pairs, or so they say, right? I promise, I'm not crazy!

Rover.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom