• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Rachel, plz

AF74Rs_54d7eee7ef8564275c0efbf00c7eb4c4facdd8cd.jpg

Rachel

be vigitant
During the night, a few individuals moved about, as usual. One of these was an animal with a bushy tail and impeccably shined boots. He figured with the events of the last day, the police station would be an area of high interest that night, perhaps of interest to his planned target. The police station was open, the lights on. The police car was in the parking lot. The skunk padded in and stopped in surprise when he saw a dog paw-cuffed to a chair and gagged, struggling against his bindings. The skunk moved forward to free the dog but suddenly a large briefcase slammed into his side, knocking him down. He quickly drew his knife from his boot and rolled up to his paws. His attacker, an otter, had reached into his suitcase and pulled out a letter opener, his eyes wide and afraid and yet determined.

They stared at each other for a moment, the skunk knowing that this had to be a criminal and that he probably knew how to use his odd weapon quite well.

“Kill me and you’ll kill yourself, knowing that you’ve killed so many innocent animals. Put the knife down, pal, and I’ll help you find whoever’s left of the criminals,” the otter said. His eyes narrowed. “Or are you a criminal?”

The skunk let out his breath in a shaky gasp. “You tied that guy up and attacked me.”

“How do you know he’s not a criminal?” the otter demanded, pacing toward the tied up dog. “He’s a good fighter, but I got him roped up. I know how to rope things up pretty good, buddy.”

The skunk’s thoughts flashed through that day, and he shook his head vigorously. “I need to kill you,” he said. The otter’s words had managed to disturb his usual coolness. “If you’re innocent, I’ll know who to kill next.”

And thus skunk and otter ran at each other. The skunk aimed a wide kick at the otter’s paws and swept them off the ground. The skunk spun around and sprayed at the otter, and felt a surge of victory when he cried out. Feeling vicious slashes at his legs, the skunk moved backward as the other got up on his paws, coughing and spitting. With a sly smirk the otter withdrew another letter opener from his briefcase and set it down, wielding a weapon in each paw. Fearing that he would lose if the fight drew out any longer, the skunk leaped into the air toward the otter and brought down the knife into the otter’s heart, drawing it out and stabbing again and again, feeling his heart pound harder and harder, blood rush faster and faster, rush out around the letter openers buried in his gut.

The dog managed to escape his bindings and brought the volunteers to the scene. They stared in shock and horror at the dead pair, but then looked at each other with growing smiles as they realized that one of the dead had been a criminal…the last criminal.

The skunk was Musicfan, Kicks the Vigilante.
The otter was Fig, Lyle the Mafia Roleblocker.

---

The Survivors:
-DekuNut
-AvatarFlygon - replaced by Heroine of Time
-Fiery Klongo – replaced by Naruko
-FarnabyIsland42 - replaced by Imogen
-PancakeSamurai - replaced by Stitch
-Repentance

The Dead:
Findemaxa/LittleGumball, Mable, Mason, lynched Day 1
Heroine of Time, Dr. Shrunk , Modified Doctor, killed Night 1
Mido, Blathers, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Fused_shadows, Tortimer, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Atticus, Zipper T. Bunny, Mafia Godfather, lynched Day 2
Imogen, Booker, Jailkeeper, killed Night 2
pkfroce, Blanca, Serial Killer, killed Night 2
Stitch, K.K. Slider, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3
Mellow Ezlo, Cyrus, Mafia Lover, killed Night 3
PokaLink/Ver-go-a-go-go, Reese, Villager Lover, died with Lover Night 3 <3 <3 <3
Thareous, Katie, Innocent Child, killed Night 3
A Link in Time/Fused_shadows, Crazy Redd, Mafia 2-shot Strongman, lynched Day 5
Musicfan, Kicks, Vigilante, killed Night 5
Fig, Lyle, Mafia Roleblocker, killed Night 5

“Well done volunteers, you’ve saved Animal Crossing!” I [Tom Nook] said, ambling toward them. And you've saved my real estate business, I suppose. “Decreased mortgage fees for everyone! And, hey, Rover, why don'tcha try to fetch some potential residents? You can tell them that Animal Crossing is 100% crime free right now, yep!”

The Villagers win!

The criminals have been eradicated and Animal Crossing is saved!

Mod note: The kills were given equal priority.

Great job everyone! I had fun, I hope you guys had fun. I tried to make things as balanced as I could. A really big thank you to Pendio for helping me before and throughout the game! :D Any feedback is appreciated.

I’ll be posting roles of the survivors, night actions, and thoughts soon! Again, any feedback is appreciated.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Congrats to the vig for killing Mezlo, by the way. He is the only one I never suspected the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom