• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'd advise not killing me, but I guess killing me would be low risk, it's better than killing somebody with an important role to the town, so I'll understand if you do :)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Sorry stich
Your spot was cake pans for most of the game.

Ebwodp
Ill target fig you take who ever you trust most or least as the target to either confirm or shatter your suspicions.

Alright. I'll target either Stitch or Repentence. Haven't quite decided who yet. Stitch because I trust him least, Rep because, aside from you, I trust him most.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I will tell you it's unlikely I have a roleclaim that can actually be trusted, but I can claim tomorrow if you want me to waste a claim.

You brought up the idea of you role claiming. I was simply saying it would be nice to confirm you. However, if you think it a waste, don't do it and don't bring it up.

Ebwodp:
Ebwozzzzzzz......
Although Deku would make for are great usupser

Why?

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You brought up the idea of you role claiming. I was simply saying it would be nice to confirm you. However, if you think it a waste, don't do it and don't bring it up.

Ebwodp:

Why?

I brought it up because you said don't kill Fig because he will claim tomorrow. Claiming the next day, I mean, anyone could do that.

Fig

The Altruist
Bullet proof townie claim.

Rachel stated that no more claims are allowed as of today. Speaking of which, are you Bullet proof or the Vig? I say this because I got a Vig vibe from you but know you claimed to be bullet proof. Now it is possible that you are bullet proof or the vig, but a bullet-proof Vig would be broken for the game as the only to kill the Vig would be to lynch him, but then one can claim as Vig and doesn't have to worry about being NK'd so I don't believe a bullet-proof Vig is quite possible for this game.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Rachel stated that no more claims are allowed as of today. Speaking of which, are you Bullet proof or the Vig? I say this because I got a Vig vibe from you but know you claimed to be bullet proof. Now it is possible that you are bullet proof or the vig, but a bullet-proof Vig would be broken for the game as the only to kill the Vig would be to lynch him, but then one can claim as Vig and doesn't have to worry about being NK'd so I don't believe a bullet-proof Vig is quite possible for this game.

He softclaimed vig. Deku softclaimed bullet proof.

Rachel

be vigitant
Vote Tally:
Fused_shadows: 6 - Repentance, Imogen, Stitch, DekuNut, Heroine of Time, Musicfan

Not voting: 4 - Fig, fused_shadows, Musicfan, Naruko

A majority vote has been reached!

The dwindling group of volunteers listened to the new revelations being made about the criminals and the innocent. They turned their eyes on Fused_shadows, and decided that he would die. Fused_shadows suddenly bolted into a building and the volunteers ran after him. He ran all the way up to the roof and up to the edge. Fused pulled out a parachute from his pockets and strapped it onto himself. He leaped off the building and pulled the ripcord but the parachute never opened. Fused went splat on the pavement.

The volunteers all ran down to the street to crowd around his body, and realized that he was the crooked shopkeeper Crazy Redd, a Mafia 2-shot Strongman. They looked closer at the parachute and guessed that Crazy Redd had been too cheap to buy a high-quality one. The volunteers were relieved, but realized that they had not yet rid themselves of all of the criminals who had brought darkness to their town.

Still Alive: 8
-Fig
-Musicfan
-DekuNut
-AvatarFlygon - replaced by Heroine of Time
-Fiery Klongo – replaced by Naruko
-FarnabyIsland42 - replaced by Imogen
-PancakeSamurai - replaced by Stitch
-Repentance

Dead: 12
Findemaxa/LittleGumball, Mable, Mason, lynched Day 1
Heroine of Time, Dr. Shrunk , Modified Doctor, killed Night 1
Mido, Blathers, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Fused_shadows, Tortimer, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Atticus, Zipper T. Bunny, Mafia Godfather, lynched Day 2
Imogen, Booker, Jailkeeper, killed Night 2
pkfroce, Blanca, Serial Killer, killed Night 2
Stitch, K.K. Slider, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3
Mellow Ezlo, Cyrus, Mafia Lover, killed Night 3
PokaLink/Ver-go-a-go-go, Reese, Villager Lover, died with Lover Night 3 <3 <3 <3
Thareous, Katie, Innocent Child, killed Night 3
A Link in Time/Fused_shadows, Crazy Redd, Mafia 2-shot Strongman, lynched Day 5

Night 6 Begins!

Night 6 will end on Wednesday July 23rd at 7 PM E.S.T. If you have an ability, please let me know what you plan to do!

Pen

The game is on!
Preventing merge.

tumblr_lv1dfmXS3y1r64nd6o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom