• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Alright, that's enough of the night posting, guys!

tumblr_m3vtryRdxL1qfsxpyo1_500.gif

Rachel

be vigitant
If anybody knows anyone interested in mafia who hasn't played in this game, bring them heeere. :D ALiT requested a replacement and Fiery Klongo will be replaced or modkilled if I can't find one. (If I can't find a new player, I believe that Fused volunteered)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
If anybody knows anyone interested in mafia who hasn't played in this game, bring them heeere. :D ALiT requested a replacement and Fiery Klongo will be replaced or modkilled if I can't find one. (If I can't find a new player, I believe that Fused volunteered)

I'm seeing if my friend would like to play. I'll get back to you.

Rachel

be vigitant
Thanks Imogen! Fused, I'll get back to you. I had a dental procedure today so I'm feeling pretty woozy and I'll get back to you guys when I'm more awake.

Rachel

be vigitant
It took a little while because I was confirming replacements. Thanks for your patience!

---
During the night, an individual slipped into the Dream Suite and swept a flashlight across the room. He immediately located his target lying on a bed in the center of the room, eyes closed. He padded slowly p to the bed and raised his knife to strike. Suddenly his target’s eyes opened wide and her mouth opened to bellow “Nightmare, away with you!” Her attacker suddenly stiffened and spun around to face the door. He moved mechanically toward the door, as if he were being controlled, and the door closed behind him.

Meanwhile, a dark-furred animal trotted out onto the beach. A boat was tied to the pier, covered by some sort of tent. He trotted out onto the pier and up to the boat, pulling his knife from his boot. Suddenly a cloaked animal jumped up out of the water in front of the boat, blocking him from entering. The animal with the knife knew that this was not his target.

“Move aside. I have business in there," he said.

“So do I, my friend, so do I. That one in there is a business partner of mine, can’t let you take any business from me. I don’t want you to get hurt, so just go back to your little burrow, all right?” the cloaked animal replied.

The other animal tensed, his eyes darting from the cloaked animal to the boat behind him. “Awright,” he muttered, and then slipped away into the night...

...The volunteers awoke and came out into the light to find that their number had not decreased during the night, feeling more encouraged than ever to make progress that day.

Still Alive: 9
-Fig
-A Link in Time – replaced by Fused_shadows
-Musicfan
-DekuNut
-AvatarFlygon - replaced by Heroine of Time
-Fiery Klongo – replaced by Naruko
-FarnabyIsland42 - replaced by Imogen
-PancakeSamurai - replaced by Stitch
-Repentance

Dead: 11
Findemaxa/LittleGumball, Mable, Mason, lynched Day 1
Heroine of Time, Dr. Shrunk , Modified Doctor, killed Night 1
Mido, Blathers, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Fused_shadows, Tortimer, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Atticus, Zipper T. Bunny, Mafia Godfather, lynched Day 2
Imogen, Booker, Jailkeeper, killed Night 2
pkfroce, Blanca, Serial Killer, killed Night 2
Stitch, K.K. Slider, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3
Mellow Ezlo, Cyrus, Mafia Lover, killed Night 3
PokaLink/Ver-go-a-go-go, Reese, Villager Lover, died with Lover Night 3 <3 <3 <3
Thareous, Katie, Innocent Child, killed Night 3

Day 5 Begins!
Fused_shadows has replaced A Link in Time and Naruko has replaced Fiery Klongo. Thanks guys!

Day 5 will end on Tuesday, July 22nd, at 7 P.M. EST. As 9 people are alive, it takes 5 votes for a majority vote and a lynch. If no majority is reached by the end of the day, the person with the most votes will be lynched.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Finally!

So, everyone, I'm the Cop and A Link in Time/Fused_Shadows came up Guilty last night. Last night, musicfan came up with no result.

I think the vig targeted Repentance last night. Anyway. Let's do this! =D

*EBWODP: I got too excited to share that. musicfan came up no result the night I started back in the game.

I'll also add that Farnaby didn't investigate anyone, so this is all I've got. I'll definitely die tonight, but I have confidence we'll win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom