• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Why would I ask myself to be investigated when I know I'm town? lol.

I want the cop to investigate people I don't know are town. What kind of silly question is that?

I am constantly saying I am town because I am town. Do you want me to say I am scum instead?

Hmm.. Maybe because ALIT was in danger of being lynched, and then I was in danger of being lynched, in the same irl day? Are you serious?

I give up, if you can't see the obvious logic behind the mason claiming then I will never get through to you. I'm almost thinking one of you two are scum to be honest. Keep doing what you're doing though. If you are scum then good job because you are certainly going to make the town lose the way you are going.

Why so scared of being investigated?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
EBWODP
I voted for myself to save ALIT because I don't have any serious suspicions or people I want to lynch irrationally so I picked myself so no one would make a big deal over my vote. Clearly that didn't work. I voted for ALIT to save myself because he already had a vote on him! Given that I have 2 on me, voting for ALIT would make it 2v2 and save me. Are you even paying attention?

Jamie

Why so scared of being investigated?

EBWODP
I'm not scared of being investigation. I responded to your comment on me because you said it's weird I never asked to be investigated. Of course I didn't, I'm town. I'm not scared of being investigated though. You are grasping.

EBWODP
I can only say 4 definitive things:
1. I'm town
2. You guys are grasping
3. I don't even understand what the hell musicfan is saying anymore, it's like you don't comprehend or process anything I say.
4. No one is going to be lynched today unless a random vote is added, which is what I was trying to do by voting for myself. I honestly don't even care anymore if you guys are going to keep being so silly.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Why would you not want to be investigations be fit the whole town not just you. Since the godfather is dead if the cop says you are innocent (unless if there is a redirector ability) you are practically a confirmed town.

Jamie

Because I know I am town, but I don't have an important role. I would rather everyone think I'm scum and lynch me but cop investigates and confirms someone useful than wasting their investigation on me.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Because I know I am town, but I don't have an important role. I would rather everyone think I'm scum and lynch me but cop investigates and confirms someone useful than wasting their investigation on me.

You clearly have intelligence I'd rather have an intelligent VT then an idiot vig or doctor.
Roles are not the most important thing in mafia it is how you analyze post and night scenes.

If the mafia keep on picking of targets that target them during the day and the vig is still not picking it up and killing off inactive townies what use is he other then to thin the pack and possible choices while possibly hitting the likes of the doctor?

Jamie

You clearly have intelligence I'd rather have an intelligent VT then an idiot vig or doctor.
Roles are not the most important thing in mafia it is how you analyze post and night scenes.

If the mafia keep on picking of targets that target them during the day and the vig is still not picking it up and killing off inactive townies what use is he other then to thin the pack and possible choices while possibly hitting the likes of the doctor?

I just don't care if I am cleared. I also have confidence in myself and my ability to defend myself. I have 0 confidence or trust in anyone but myself and I'd rather a cop investigate someone else because I feel there's more merit. Anyway, there is a no lynch today. It might be for the best because we can avoid a very dangerous situation tomorrow. However, I am severely disappointed the Mason did not roleclaim considering the reasons I presented and I can only assume they are inactive. That honestly thinking through would have been a big game changer.

If there is a mason claim, and it is real, then that is really good. If mafia killed the mason we keep the vig and the cop. If the mafia don't kill the mason and they counter claim as mason the following day, we have a 50% chance of nailing mafia, and the vig can clean it up anyway.

If the mason claim was false (i.e. scum), that's even better. There would be a counter claim the next day 100% and a guaranteed 50% chance of killing scum.

I'm really disappointed at the inactivity thusfar.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Is there still time left today?

Wow, guys, I can't believe your attacks on Repentance.

I also think the mason claim is a great idea, and I've been thinking it for the past day. I haven't said anything because Repentance said he had some plans in mind that he didn't want to spoil. Was the mason claim your plan?
Also, I would like to add that I believe there are two remaining masons- the other two Able sisters. There are three of them, Mable, Sable, and Label. I think it's also a possibility that one of the Able sisters is scum, or maybe both. Honestly I'm not really sure what kind of variations of masons there are.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, I'm on break, so I'll try and make this quick .
The attack on Rep was mostly for the reasons I described above. One thing I missed, that may clear him, is ties.
I considered it earlier and realized that I was still thinking ties as in MvM, where a tie meant the flip of a coin, in which case tying the votes to save someone wouldn't make complete sense. However, viewed as it is in this game, with a tie making a no lynch, Reps actions make more sense. That was a flaw on my part, and I am now glad that we do have this no-lynch scenario.

Rachel

be vigitant
ALiT-sorry if I missed your last post! I try to read every post. Okay, I'll try to find a replacement for you.

Vote Tally:
A Link in Time: (2) - Imogen, Repentance
Repentance: (2) - Musicfan, DekuNut

Not voting: (5) - Fig, A Link in Time, Heroine of Time, Fiery Klongo, PancakeSamurai/Stitch

The vote is tied between A Link in Time and Repentance. As stated in the rules in my first post, there will be no lynch today.

---

The volunteers seemed indecisive, darting suspicious looks at each other and murmuring. No decision was made that day, and so the volunteers retreated to shelter as the darkness of night spread over Animal Crossing.

Still Alive: 9
-Fig
-A Link in Time - asked for replacement
-Musicfan
-DekuNut
-AvatarFlygon - replaced by Heroine of Time
-Fiery Klongo - may need replacement
-FarnabyIsland42 - replaced by Imogen
-PancakeSamurai - replaced by Stitch
-Repentance

Dead: 11
Findemaxa/LittleGumball, Mable, Mason, lynched Day 1
Heroine of Time, Dr. Shrunk , Modified Doctor, killed Night 1
Mido, Blathers, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Fused_shadows, Tortimer, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Atticus, Zipper T. Bunny, Mafia Godfather, lynched Day 2
Imogen, Booker, Jailkeeper, killed Night 2
pkfroce, Blanca, Serial Killer, killed Night 2
Stitch, K.K. Slider, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3
Mellow Ezlo, Cyrus, Mafia Lover, killed Night 3
PokaLink/Ver-go-a-go-go, Reese, Villager Lover, died with Lover Night 3 <3 <3 <3
Thareous, Katie, Innocent Child, killed Night 3

Night 4 has begun!

Night 4 will end on Monday July 14th at 7 PM EST. If you have a special ability, please let me know what you want to do.

Fig

The Altruist
Sorry that I couldn't respond earlier as I was buy earlier today, but I managed to read these last two pages and Rep's responses today seem very unusual. The way I see it, Rep being town is starting to dwindle. At first I thought he was town but because of his very aggressive behavior today, I'm perplexed. Now because of what Imogen said, I want to clarify that this post will not be an attack on Rep, but rather questioning his strategies. His view on the games or at least how he perceived it fluctuated a lot in just the past two days. I personally don't like anyone who seemed town changing tactics in just a few hours. Here's what I have to say about it. I'll only use the posts that he used during the last few days and simply bring my own analysis on it:

I also agree with others that inactive should be left to the vig. I say vig kills pancake tonight.

I personally believe that the inactives should be lynched during the day but as long as the Vig can take care of the inactives, I don't think that will be a problem. That said, this perplexed me when he stated the Vig should kill Pancake after Stitch has now replaced him. I do believe we should give Stitch a chance to at least participate for the following day.

But pancake still didn't post for the entire game and as some me mentioned that is pretty suspicious considering he was never mod killed or replaced until he simply left. I stay say vig kills him or whomever replaced him.

I understand where you are coming from, but you have to give Stitch a chance. At least he is trying to compensate for Pancake's inactivity. Personally, when a replacement enters the game, I view them as a new player first and wait until they have made enough input in order for me to see what alignment they fall under. But you see Rep, you are basically believing that despite Stitch replacing Pancake (giving us another active player mind you), that the Vig should immediately kill him. In a way, that's similar to if a person were to say that someone from Germany is a Nazi simply due to the fact that Hitler came from Germany. Times have change and we should be more open in our opinions of people. This analogy could be implied here in a mafia game. Sure Pancake was inactive and despite Stitch replacing Pancake, we should at least give him a chance instead of automatically eliminating him in the first place.

We don't have time to give people days to figure things out. Try to convince us you aren't scum now. There's 9 people left if 3 die today then it will almost be Lylo. In fact a mislynch tomorrow could mean we lose. Honestly I'm kind of annoyed the cop hasn't claimed yet.

Is there a reason why you aren't defending yourself? Why don't you role claim or something? I mean I doubt pancake was vig and if you are cop we want to hear your investigations.

These two posts are the ones that started making me question Rep. It seems that Rep is going for the tactic that confirming town is the best thing for town. I'm indifferent about it. While it does allow for a confirmed townie to be reveal, that could easily backfire as the mafia could simply target that player for the kill and thus no confirmed townie will be alive the following day simply because it allows the mafia to know who is the confirmed townie. Following Rep's plan would mean that he would have to keep asking for a confirmed townie to claim, only for it to backfire and allow the mafia to keep poking at all the claimed players without even trying.

Then we have the two posts that really were eye catching to practically everyone who noticed those these two posts here and here. The two posts have different tones as in the first one Rep seemed rather "conservative" in hopes of wanting to save Alit, but when he made his next post (to me at least) he seemed more aggressive, more than his usual style earlier this game. I don't like how quick he was able to change mindsets and considering it was during the last few hours of the day it seemed he was pulling a stunt similar to Atticus when she tried to go for a No Lynch.

EBWODP
I'm not scared of being investigation. I responded to your comment on me because you said it's weird I never asked to be investigated. Of course I didn't, I'm town. I'm not scared of being investigated though. You are grasping.

EBWODP
I can only say 4 definitive things:
1. I'm town
2. You guys are grasping
3. I don't even understand what the hell musicfan is saying anymore, it's like you don't comprehend or process anything I say.
4. No one is going to be lynched today unless a random vote is added, which is what I was trying to do by voting for myself. I honestly don't even care anymore if you guys are going to keep being so silly.

See that's the thing with this post of his that makes me question his alignment. I'll start the break down. On his first point, he simply states that he is town. Well, anyone and everyone can say that they are town because we want to gain the trust of the majority of the remaining players. For his second post, he now is using what I said to him earlier in the game. I always stated that prior to a lynch he was grasping at straws even though the evidence might be small and not enough for persuaded lynch, at least to me that is. And now he's saying to those questioning his previous posts as "grasping", yet when I said it to you Rep, I'm proven wrong? Something just sounds fishy. The third point wasn't really a point at all, he simply attacked music. He makes it sounds as if music is really unable to comprehend what he had to say. We all have different viewpoints so it is natural that others will interpret something as something else, however you shouldn't attack a person simply for not agreeing with you. Not cool man. The last point of his seemed more like a comical statement. The fact that he states that the players arguing his logic are "acting silly", while it may not be much it is worth noting how he sorta sounds comical rather than being serious right when the day is about to end.

All in all, Rep's behavior was very wide opening and really shows off certain colors of his intellect, while I'm not saying is ultimately wrong, there are holes in logic within the past few posts that he made. Sorry for responding later than expected but I do believe it had to be stated otherwise.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well Fig, it's a nice... big... wall... you provided us.
I'll reply in the morning. The game morning. Since it's nighttime.
But I do want to reply to this eventually.

Jamie

I'm just going to say a couple quick things, one of which I even said earlier several times:
Hitler analogy was bad. I see your point, but it was simply a bad analogy. I'm sure you can see the difference, because in mafia, your role is predetermined. So if half of all Germans were still nazis, and someone proved themself to be German, then yeah, they are suspicious. I do totally see what you were trying to say though, just a bad analogy.

If the mafia kill a confirmed townie that is a VT or a Mason or something, we are better off, because it means cop and vig survive another day. That's why I'm so frustrated the mason did not claim.

My behavior has changed a bit because I've become a bit fed up with the inactivity.

I'll leave further responses for the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom