• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
No, it doesn't sound like a good plan. If we mislynch and misvig and mafia kills one of us then a mislynch will cause us to lose. How is Fiery Klongo in a different position than you? For whatever reason, both of them were inactive for nearly the entire game and weren't modkilled or replaced. Just because you replaced Pancake now doesn't undo what has already happened that made Pancake suspicious in the first place. You have not responded to my request for you to roleclaim. And what roles could there possibly be, pray tell?
Mason is dead, innocent child is dead, doctor is dead, jailkeeper is dead, serial killer is dead, lover is dead. I'm finding it hard to imagine there is a JOAT in this game, and a roleblocker seems unlikely with the jailkeeper being there too. There are presumably only 7 town remaining. One is me, one is vig, one is cop, one is the other mason (assuming there's not a mafia mason like there was a mafia lover). So 3 other roles remaining, probably mostly VTs.

EBWODP
I'd like to find out who the other Mason is, by the way, if they could roleclaim.

I don't like how you are trying to control the game you got really bold after you lynched the godfather. Hm maybe we have no cop and the mafia knows there is no cop weather it I was given to them as a fake claim. I'm starting to get a bad feeling from you.

Ebwodp
The difference between him and Fk is he's not AFK.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
No, it doesn't sound like a good plan. If we mislynch and misvig and mafia kills one of us then a mislynch will cause us to lose. How is Fiery Klongo in a different position than you? For whatever reason, both of them were inactive for nearly the entire game and weren't modkilled or replaced. Just because you replaced Pancake now doesn't undo what has already happened that made Pancake suspicious in the first place. You have not responded to my request for you to roleclaim. And what roles could there possibly be, pray tell?
Mason is dead, innocent child is dead, doctor is dead, jailkeeper is dead, serial killer is dead, lover is dead. I'm finding it hard to imagine there is a JOAT in this game, and a roleblocker seems unlikely with the jailkeeper being there too. There are presumably only 7 town remaining. One is me, one is vig, one is cop, one is the other mason (assuming there's not a mafia mason like there was a mafia lover). So 3 other roles remaining, probably mostly VTs.

EBWODP
I'd like to find out who the other Mason is, by the way, if they could roleclaim.

I see your point with mislynches, but we have to take a chance. Also, FK has little chance of future activity, while Pancake/Stitch does, due to replacement. He also shouldn't role claim simply because he doesn't have to. He has no votes and I'd rather have ALIT change his mind and RC (since he's up for lynch) than have this chance taken away by Stitch, who just joined the game, and has no votes today. Besides, while RCs are useful, they aren't a tell-all. I like your numbers though... It's always good to know about where we are role-wise.
And why ask for a mason RC? They can't prove it AND you already asked for Stitch to RC. We can only have one a day.

Ebwodp:
I'm with Music. I don't know if you're scum or not, but you're going hard on very little evidence, even with multiple players disagreeing outright with it. I haven't played with you much, so maybe it's your play style. I don't know. But I don't like it.

Rachel

be vigitant
Fig - I do agree. I apologize about moving too quickly on that.

I messaged Fiery Klongo a few days ago, and I'll look for a replacement (someone who hasn't played in this game before, if I can't find anyone new then I'll ask fused) if he hasn't posted by the end of the day today.

Vote Tally:
A Link in Time: (2) - Imogen, Musicfan

Not voting: (7) - Fig, A Link in Time, Heroine of Time, Fiery Klongo, PancakeSamurai/Stitch, Repentance, DekuNut

The day will end today Friday July 11th at 7 PM EST. As 9 people are alive, it takes 5 votes for a majority lynch. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the person with the most votes will be lynched.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm not going hard on anything. All I'm asking is for Stitch to make a case for himself instead of making a case to kill someone else. All I said is there is no real difference between Stitch and Klongo that makes one of them inherently more town-like than the other. Just one was replaced sooner, but still extremely recently. Honestly if it's going to be like this I will just end up becoming inactive. I am getting a little tired of this game to be honest. I asked for a Mason claim because it helps in some ways. We know there is a Mason in the game so it's simply useful information, there's also ways to tell if it's a legitimate claim or not.

The thing about a Mason claim is it doesn't really hurt the town. Without the other Mason, they are essentially a VT. I, too, would like to see ALIT claim but he isn't even logging on. Stitch won't claim, ALIT won't claim. We only get one claim a day and mine would be a complete waste. Because we know there is a Mason I think it would be good to claim it.

If you think I'm trying to "take over the game" by saying we shouldn't kill Klongo simply based on the fact that Pancake has a replacement and Klongo doesn't (when Klongo will likely get a replacement sometime very soon).

Why are we lynching ALIT, anyway? From what I can tell, ALIT is usually fairly active. I honestly can't see him being 2 and a half hours away from being lynched and not defending himself if he was anything but a vanilla townie. Maybe I am completely wrong about this but I don't feel comfortable with lynching him myself.
Vote: Repentance

This is just an attempt to save ALIT, by the way.

EBWODP
What is your guys' plan by the way? Kill Klongo tonight and then kill Pancake tomorrow and they both turn up town and we lose? Or..?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I honestly don't know the plan, because I don't see anyone as too scummy. I dont think that putting yourself up to save someone else is a good idea though, unless you really think that he's important. I especially wonder about that though, because, weren't you one of the biggest supporters of the ALIT lynch? Why the change of heart?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I'm not going hard on anything. All I'm asking is for Stitch to make a case for himself instead of making a case to kill someone else. All I said is there is no real difference between Stitch and Klongo that makes one of them inherently more town-like than the other. Just one was replaced sooner, but still extremely recently. Honestly if it's going to be like this I will just end up becoming inactive. I am getting a little tired of this game to be honest. I asked for a Mason claim because it helps in some ways. We know there is a Mason in the game so it's simply useful information, there's also ways to tell if it's a legitimate claim or not.

The thing about a Mason claim is it doesn't really hurt the town. Without the other Mason, they are essentially a VT. I, too, would like to see ALIT claim but he isn't even logging on. Stitch won't claim, ALIT won't claim. We only get one claim a day and mine would be a complete waste. Because we know there is a Mason I think it would be good to claim it.

If you think I'm trying to "take over the game" by saying we shouldn't kill Klongo simply based on the fact that Pancake has a replacement and Klongo doesn't (when Klongo will likely get a replacement sometime very soon).

Why are we lynching ALIT, anyway? From what I can tell, ALIT is usually fairly active. I honestly can't see him being 2 and a half hours away from being lynched and not defending himself if he was anything but a vanilla townie. Maybe I am completely wrong about this but I don't feel comfortable with lynching him myself.
Vote: Repentance

This is just an attempt to save ALIT, by the way.

EBWODP
What is your guys' plan by the way? Kill Klongo tonight and then kill Pancake tomorrow and they both turn up town and we lose? Or..?

You are demanding role claims.
No a mason role claim is useless as you said it is a VT.
Why would your role claim be useless because apparently you think what is basically a VT is to role claim.
You are not the cop you are not the mason that leaves (according to you ) scum or a VT you seem to know more about the set up then we do.

unvote
Vote repentance

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE: Rep
I do think that there is no reason for an ALIT lynch. I wouldn't be doing this now, but it's one or the other. Up to this point I was afraid to vote for Rep because he was the person who hunted the most and it would look scummy to argue against him, but, now that
people are, it's no longer scummy to do so. ALIT, I hope you're town.
This vote comes from his change in opinion on the ALIT lynch, his focus on small things, and asking for so many role claims. I think it's good none of the people he asked to claimed...
I still don't see why he voted for himself, and I don't think it was a good idea on his part, but it happened. Last time this happened, it was ALIT in Fate/Zero, and he was mafia, and giving up. I hope the same thing happened here.

Jamie

How absolutely foolish. Yeah, I am going lynch the Godfather on day 1. I told you why I voted for myself, not to lynch myself, but to save ALIT. 1 vote on myself so if a single person unvoted ALIT, ALIT wouldn't be lynched. A Mason claim works better than a VT claim because we know there is likely only one Mason, while there are an undefined amount of VTs. So VT is a lot safer of a claim because tomorrow, no one can counter claim. But if someone claims Mason and someone else counter claims tomorrow, we know either the original claimer or the counter claimer are mafia. If no one counter claims, than the original claimer is likely actually the Mason. I's perfectly logical. I don't know more about the set up, I am merely speculating, and you two are going to look absolutely foolish for barely scum hunting all day and then lynching the only person who has done anything. I'm also the only one who doesn't just bandwagon everything, too.
Unvote
Vote: ALIT
To save myself, of course. I am ONLY voting ALIT to keep myself alive. Let me repeat this, as you guys seem to miss important information like this, I DO NOT THINK ALIT IS SCUM, I am only voting him to keep myself alive.

Also, my opinion on ALIT has changed because he simply hasn't defended himself at all. It seems unlike him looking at previous games and I doubt he would do this as mafia.

EBWODP
Also, perhaps I am just confused, but I don't recall ever supporting an ALIT lynch. I always just said he was suspicious. Maybe I did say it, honestly cba to look back at all my posts right now but I'm fairly sure I only said he was suspicious.

EBWOTP
Given what I just said, if the Mason doesn't claim knowing that we can either clear a townie or confirm a 50% chance at scum, the mason would have to be inactive and/or oblivious to not claim right now.

EBWOQP :P
Also, telling the Mason not to claim because ohhh I might be Mafia is rather silly. What does mafia have to gain from killing the Mason? Nothing. If they kill the Mason we are better off because the vig and cop last another day.

Last edited:
The current situation is rather silly. I don't understand why people have said I haven't defended myself at all. I left specific replies to Imogen's replies and explained why I voted for Atticus at the start of the game to avoid a no lynch scenario. Perhaps I could have done a bit more, but the same accusations have been regurgitated over and over again and there isn't much to add at this point. While I haven't been as active as I'd like, that should hopefully be fixed by my replacement since I'm going to be away for the next week.

Also, musicfan, why the sudden change of votes? I think your behavior this game has been questionable. You seem to change your mind at the spur of the moment after a short statement from someone else. I'd like to not die, but neither should Repentance. Stating that the remaining mason should claim isn't very scummy. The mafia already know who's on their side and this gives more confirmation and confidence to the town. It's bizarre that there are votes for the person you said is most likely to be town earlier.

Also, to increase visibility for my previous statement,

Rachel, I'd like to request a replacement.

Jamie

Stating that the remaining mason should claim isn't very scummy.
Exactly, thank you ALIT. I've explained why claiming Mason is extremely useful for the town. We either clear a townie or get a 50% run at mafia. Perhaps it is my fault if things go awry because I withhold information so much, but honestly not to be rude but if you guys could ask questions or try to put together information instead of instantly pointing fingers then we probably wouldn't be in this current mess.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Day 2
Also you act like there can't be any unusual roles in a game.
You are doing the same thing fig did with your scum hunting.
2 you could easily want to lynch the god father to through the cop off of you by having an almost confirmed "townie" making you look like less of a suspect. Notice how it was the god father to die first. If either me or rep survive the cop should target either me or him. I do not ever remember him asking him self to be investigated and it am also "guilty" of being on the god father lunch.
Another thing that bugs me is how he is constantly saying" I am town.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So... Rep voted for himself to save ALIT, then voted for ALIT to save himself in the same irl day? I'm keeping my vote.

Ebwodp:
So, Music, how WAS that godfather lunch anyway? ;)

Jamie

Why would I ask myself to be investigated when I know I'm town? lol.

I want the cop to investigate people I don't know are town. What kind of silly question is that?

I am constantly saying I am town because I am town. Do you want me to say I am scum instead?

So... Rep voted for himself to save ALIT, then voted for ALIT to save himself in the same irl day? I'm keeping my vote.
Hmm.. Maybe because ALIT was in danger of being lynched, and then I was in danger of being lynched, in the same irl day? Are you serious?

I give up, if you can't see the obvious logic behind the mason claiming then I will never get through to you. I'm almost thinking one of you two are scum to be honest. Keep doing what you're doing though. If you are scum then good job because you are certainly going to make the town lose the way you are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom