• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
My only thing? Rep? You seem to have a lot of things you're not telling the town. Lots of plans in the background you keep refering to. Not quite scummy, but... Interesting. Just throwing it out there.

This is because my plans mostly revolve around the mafia doing/not doing something. So if I reveal my plans early, the mafia could then not do/do something I don't want them to, because I indirectly told them to.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
This is because my plans mostly revolve around the mafia doing/not doing something. So if I reveal my plans early, the mafia could then not do/do something I don't want them to, because I indirectly told them to.
Good point. I've actually considered that before, so I see where you're coming from. Just, if I may suggest, don't keep mentioning them. Both Mafia and Town are extremely paranoid and will jump on this thing quickly.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Good point. I've actually considered that before, so I see where you're coming from. Just, if I may suggest, don't keep mentioning them. Both Mafia and Town are extremely paranoid and will jump on this thing quickly.

I'm mentioning them to help push people along. Mafia and town can jump on it all they want. I've done nothing but help the town this game, and if you are willing to lynch me with the players already cut in half, go ahead.

Pen

The game is on!
Mellow Ezlo, Cyrus, Mafia Lover, killed Night 3
PokaLink/Ver-go-a-go-go, Reese, Villager Lover, died with Lover Night 3 <3 <3 <3

tumblr_lv1dfmXS3y1r64nd6o2_250.gif

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm mentioning them to help push people along. Mafia and town can jump on it all they want. I've done nothing but help the town this game, and if you are willing to lynch me with the players already cut in half, go ahead.

All right. I'm not going to FoS or Vote you or anything. I'm just saying.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I did not see that coming :S

Well, keep up the good work Town
(Also i will never stop loving you Mezlo, even in death <3<3<3)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Does no one have an opinion or anything on what I brought up? Tear it to shreds if you want just do something. Discus. anything.

Rachel

be vigitant
Ooh....sorry xD Yeah, Day 4! I poked the Pancake~

Vote Tally:
PancakeSamurai: (3) - Imogen, Musicfan, DekuNut

Not voting: (6) - Fig, A Link in Time, Heroine of Time, Fiery Klongo, PancakeSamurai, Repentance

Day 4 ends on Sunday, July 6th, at 7 PM EST. As 9 people are alive, it takes 5 votes for a majority lynch. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the person with the most votes will be lynched.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
If you had to lynch some one on a gut dealing who would you lynch?

I'd just stay with my vote on Pancake. She has been inactive and isn't helping the town anyway. To add to that, the fact that she hasn't been replaced or modkilled means that shes active elsewhere.
I explained this farther up and, while it's not good evidence at all, its the best I can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom