• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
Happy birthday Stitch! Should have said it earlier, but you were kinda lynched, unfortunately

---
All houses in Animal Crossing were dark during the night, save for one, where a candle stood in a second floor window. Mellow Ezlo had decided to leave his buddies to the dirty work of the night and spend extra time with his significant other, PokaLink. They had had to close their store during the investigations and could not dare to glance at each other else the town would target them as criminals.

They sat next to each other on the floor reading books, and Mellow slowly lifted his eyes off the page and took in her lovely pink fur and her deep, kind eyes. He wondered if she suspected. She would understand. Of course she would. His mind drifted to their shop, and he considered the countless hours they put into it. She would understand.

Knock knock knock. PokaLink jumped to her feet, startled, but Mellow pushed her back onto the floor and galloped out of the room, turning on the lights as he went downstairs. He paused for a moment at the front door, assuming a careless facial expression, and opened it.

Light spilled out on an animal with a bushy tail, a long snout, and sharp eyes. “Can I help you?” Mellow asked. The skunk still stared at him, narrowing his eyes. Mellow Ezlo slowly reached into his pocket and put his hoof on his knife. The skunk’s eyes darted to Mellow’s pocket. In an instant his own knife was out and against Mellow’s throat. Mellow Ezlo pulled out his own knife and backed away, before lunging forward and aiming a stab at the chest, but the skunk sidestepped and drove his knife into the alpaca’s heart. As Mellow gasped and crumpled to the ground, the skunk smirked when he saw PokaLink standing a few yards away wielding a long metal bar. She stared blankly at Mellow for a moment, and then slowly lifted her eyes to the skunk’s face. Her eyes at once fierce and devastated, PokaLink charged forward and swung the bar at the killer’s head, determined to avenge Mellow or die with him. The skunk ducked around the attack and jumped back.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” he warned. In response, PokaLink charged forward and this time swung the bar at his feet. With an “oof” the skunk went down but aimed a hard kick at the angry alpaca. PokaLink took the blow with a grunt and swung down the rod. Panicked, the skunk hurled his knife into the alpaca’s stomach to give him two free paws and grabbed at the rod to protect himself. He rolled to the side, leaped to his paws, pulled out the knife, and then ran out the door as fast as he could.

Meanwhile, in another house, Thareous sat quietly in her bed, thinking over the events of the day, realizing that her known innocence made her a target. She had boarded up her windows, confident that nothing could break in that way, and locked the door and pushed a bunch of furniture up against it. She still worried about her safety, keeping her up.

Suddenly she cried out and hissed and then moaned, clutching her belly. Her white sheet started to turn red as something rustled beneath her bed and thudded out of her room and down the stairs. A long, sharp sword had been stuck up through her bed and into her abdomen.

The three bodies were all found in the morning, and realized that Mellow Ezlo was Cyrus, the Mafia Lover, PokaLink was Reese, the Villager Lover, and confirmed that Thareous was Katie, the Innocent Child. Close friends began to eye each other warily after finding out about Cyrus's loyalties as the sun rose to signal the new day. The volunteers seemed emboldened by the death of a criminal, but saddened by the deaths of two innocents.

Still Alive: 9
-Fig
-A Link in Time
-Musicfan
-DekuNut
-AvatarFlygon (replaced by Heroine of Time)
-Fiery Klongo
-FarnabyIsland42 (replaced by Imogen)
-PancakeSamurai
-Repentance

Dead: 11
Findemaxa/LittleGumball, Mable, Mason, lynched Day 1
Heroine of Time, Dr. Shrunk , Modified Doctor, killed Night 1
Mido, Blathers, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Fused_shadows, Tortimer, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Atticus, Zipper T. Bunny, Mafia Godfather, lynched Day 2
Imogen, Booker, Jailkeeper, killed Night 2
pkfroce, Blanca, Serial Killer, killed Night 2
Stitch, K.K. Slider, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3
Mellow Ezlo, Cyrus, Mafia Lover, killed Night 3
PokaLink/Ver-go-a-go-go, Reese, Villager Lover, died with Lover Night 3 <3 <3 <3
Thareous, Katie, Innocent Child, killed Night 3

Day 3 Begins!

Day 3 ends on Sunday, July 6th, at 7 PM EST. As 9 people are alive, it takes 5 votes for a majority lynch. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the person with the most votes will be lynched.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
oh

PokaLink in the QT said:
Also i'll be gone till monday, dont get killed ;)

Me in reply said:
Oh, I don't think that'll be a problem!

lel

Also, I'm a big fan of the twist on the lover character, really made this interesting!

Bye guys, I love you all (actually, I only love the Mafia, and PokaLink of course). Town's going down! GL my scum buddies! :)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Very interesting night scene. Good job, vig!

I'm going to look over Mellow's posts for anything that sticks out to me, but for now, I'd like to place a

Vote: Pancake Samurai

I know he's been around the forums, and his complete inactivity here is a pretty big red flag to me. Depending on what I read, I might change my vote, but I'd like to get some action out of Pancake if I can.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I also want to add that I'm pretty suspicious of ALiT. He says that he simply isn't interested in mafia lately, and perhaps that's true, but his vote on Atticus within the last hour of her being lynched is pretty suspicious. She was going to die anyway. Protecting her by voting for a tie would have been more suspicious, and by voting for her he can appear pro town. I can't say it's enough to vote for him yet, but IGMEOU: A Link in Time.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
FoS pancake and
Igmeoy ALiT for small small connections to mellow

Way has he not been replaced if he did not even try to meet the criteria or be mod killed.
In in addition to the FoS pancake

Ebwodp vote pancake
Yes I know IMO did the same thing but him not being replaced or mod killed makes me worried.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Truth be told, I am not at all surprised. I was planning on posting mild suspicions of Ezlo today, coming mostly from the Stitch lynch.

A common tactic for mafioso is to act like you are trying to help, without actually doing anything. Ezlo said he was against the Stitch lynch, but provided not even the smallest bit of thought for who we should lynch instead. Having done a similar thing, I will
FoS: Fig

I would like Pancake to be lynched, because he has done little to nothing this game... But at the same time, I would rather he be killed by out Vig. The day period is the one time where we can gather our thoughts together and focus on getting rid of a mafioso, so I'd rather the inactives die at night. That being said, when it comes down to the endgame, I don't want to be at lylo with me and 4 inactives.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Also Rachel it's day 4
With 4 results tomorrow I think the cop should claim (unless all targets are dead) this will allow us to clear a lot of people if the mafia kill them. Give ing the vig a higher chance of hitting scum.

Ebwodp
If the cop lives the night then the town has won the game if they claim tomorrow and at least 2 targets are left.

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Also Rachel it's day 4
With 4 results tomorrow I think the cop should claim (unless all targets are dead) this will allow us to clear a lot of people if the mafia kill them. Give ing the vig a higher chance of hitting scum.

Ebwodp
If the cop lives the night then the town has won the game if they claim tomorrow and at least 2 targets are left.

Hmm. If we mislynch today, and vig misses, and mafia kills town, it will be 6 town with I'm guessing 2 mafia. Maybe 1 or 3, but I'm guessing 2. Then a mislynch would cause a loss.

I say cop claims as soon as possible if there are at least 2 people he can clear besides himself. There's a chance all of his targets are dead now, but if 2 of his targets survived, he can clear himself + 2 other townies. I know I am town, too, that means 4 confirmed vs 5 unconfirmed. If we mislynch and vig misses and the mafia kill one of us(likely cop), it'll be 3 confirmed vs 3 unconfirmed, and 2 of those will be scum. That gives us extremely good odds and we won't have to worry about the cop dying. If our vig survives the game we will actually be guaranteed to win because there will be 2 confirmed and 1 unconfirmed the following day, and if vig doesn't survive we will still have very good odds.

I also have a further plan after this, which should greatly increase our odds again, and I will reveal it after the town cop has roleclaimed.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Good plan, MF and Rep. The more confirmed townies the better, at this point in the game especially.
My only thing? Rep? You seem to have a lot of things you're not telling the town. Lots of plans in the background you keep refering to. Not quite scummy, but... Interesting. Just throwing it out there.
For today, I support this lynch of the samurai.
VOTE: Pancake
Not only is Pancake not aiding the town in any way shape or form, or even taking the game seriously, but the lack of posting here yet the still living part means that our Samurai friend has been active elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom