• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
But I think it's just as likely that Atticus suggest a No Lynch so that the mafia could get practically a free kill.
No, that's the thing. Atticus doing nothing makes it so the mafia could get a free kill. Everyone here I believe is under the assumption that Atticus's no lynch vote would tie Stitch's vote, and no one would die. How would Atticus voting No Lynch secure a free anything?

Repentance, I think that the point Stitch was trying to make was that the mafia may have set this up so that he looked scummy.
Impossible. To reiterate what myself and others have said previously, Atticus literally had no idea she was going to be lynched. Why would the mafia sacrifice their godfather for a single townie? Atticus wouldn't have been lynched had she not voted no lynch. This theory is literally impossible.

I don't think ALIT should be lynched and I think the reason for the suspicion is kind of ridiculous. The fact that he voted at the last minute should be noted, no doubt, but I don't think it's worth LYNCHING him.
I agree, it's just something to look at moving forward. But you are incorrect about one thing, she could not have lived if he had done nothing. She already had two votes on her. That is why it is suspicious.

By the way, were we going to agree on a cop target? Repentance talked about that...
If Stitch is lynched, cop should investigate Fig. If not, investigate Stitch. If scum is lynched, and the investigated is scum, cop should reveal results. 3 scum dead would give the town a considerable advantage, even at the loss of a cop. If scum isn't lynched, revealing the results should be up to the cop. If the investigation is innocent, the cop says nothing. So, if we lynch scum tonight, and tomorrow get no report from cop, we know that the person he cop investigated is innocent.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not sure I support the Stitch lynch tbh. I just fail to see how the evidence against him is worthy of a lynch.

Let me get this straight: you're voting for him on the basis that Atty vote for a no lynch when Stitch had a vote on him? How does that automatically make Stitch scum? I'm confused. I don't know the true motives behind Atty's vote, but it's very possible that she voted No Lynch trying to save Stitch as a way to make her seem town. I've played games with her before, she's smart enough to not make dumb moves like that in an attempt to save a fellow mafia member.

Of course, that being said, I fail to see a better alternative to lynching Stitch... perhaps it would be better if we just don't lynch anyone this day, and let the night scene give us something more to go on?

Jamie

I've played games with her before, she's smart enough to not make dumb moves like that in an attempt to save a fellow mafia member.
Is it really a dumb move? If it wasn't for me, there's a fair chance she wouldn't have been lynched. Imagine 24 hours left, only on Day 2, one of your 3? 4? scum buddies is going to die with only 1 vote, and you are the godfather. Doesn't seem that dumb to me.

perhaps it would be better if we just don't lynch anyone this day, and let the night scene give us something more to go on?
An option, yes, but you cannot deny that Stitch being lynched, townie or scum, would be hugely beneficial for the town. So many people are for or opposed to Stitch's lynch, it would give us a lot more to go off of than just a night scene.

EBWODP
Also, let it be noted that Stitch isn't putting up much of a fight. I can only assume that he is either scum or a Vanilla Townie. Maybe a Mason or something.

Rachel

be vigitant
Vote Tally:
Stitch (2) - Repentance, Musicfan
A Link in Time (1) - Stitch
Fiery Klongo (1) - PokaLink

Not voting: Fig, Thareous, A Link in Time, DekuNut, Heroine of Time, Fiery Klongo, FarnabyIsland42, Mellow Ezlo, PancakeSamurai

Day 3 ends on Wednesday [today] June 25 at 7:00 PM EST. As 13 people are live, it takes 7 votes for a majority vote.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
No, that's the thing. Atticus doing nothing makes it so the mafia could get a free kill. Everyone here I believe is under the assumption that Atticus's no lynch vote would tie Stitch's vote, and no one would die. How would Atticus voting No Lynch secure a free anything?
That's not always how it works. Usually no lynch is a separate tally from the regular votes. I would have thought that if there was one no lynch vote and one vote on Stitch, then Stitch would have died anyway. It all depends on the mod, of course, but that's what I would have done. *shrug*

Atticus voting no lynch would have made her seem more Townie while simultaneously impeding the Town's progress. She looked like she was trying to get something done but also advocating that the Town essentially waste a day by not lynching anyone. If Stitch ends up Town, that's probably what happened.

Impossible. To reiterate what myself and others have said previously, Atticus literally had no idea she was going to be lynched. Why would the mafia sacrifice their godfather for a single townie? Atticus wouldn't have been lynched had she not voted no lynch. This theory is literally impossible.
You're right, she didn't know she was going to be lynched, and I'm not saying it was planned that far back. But Imogen's death tonight was DEFINITELY pointing toward Stitch being mafia. THAT'S where I'm getting this from. And even if she didn't know that she was going to be lynched, as the godfather, if she ever did die, she must have known people were undoubtedly going to look back over all of her posts and analyze them to see who she defended. Defending a Townie every once and a while to throw people off makes sense.

Again, I don't necessarily disagree with the Stitch lynch, as I see the evidence for it, but there is a very undeniable possibility that Stitch IS town, and it makes me nervous. I'm personally not going to join the bandwagon, but if Stitch is about to be lynched, I'm not going to stop it at this point.

After all, I have to say that the fact that Imogen died in the night DID give Stitch the perfect defense, which he must have known he was going to need, so...

I agree, it's just something to look at moving forward. But you are incorrect about one thing, she could not have lived if he had done nothing. She already had two votes on her. That is why it is suspicious.
Oh, my mistake, haha.

If Stitch is lynched, cop should investigate Fig. If not, investigate Stitch. If scum is lynched, and the investigated is scum, cop should reveal results. 3 scum dead would give the town a considerable advantage, even at the loss of a cop. If scum isn't lynched, revealing the results should be up to the cop. If the investigation is innocent, the cop says nothing. So, if we lynch scum tonight, and tomorrow get no report from cop, we know that the person he cop investigated is innocent.
I'm okay with this.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
There just isn't a lot going on, what can be taken from this day has been taken from this day, I'm prolly going to be lynched it seems, I got really unlucky with Atticus asking for that no-lynch for some reason, but I guess it worked out for the Mafia quite well. Let it be known that I am suspicious of Fig.

Fig

The Altruist
Ok so I was reading posts to catch up to see what was going on. I will admit that I kinda left the game only because I was getting my emotions into the game and I thought it was best to calm down myself only because I do tend to be emotional when it comes to mafia. However I did find one post that kinda through me off.

Yet you are voting for Stitch yourself? So what you are basically saying is that the cop should vote for me on the account that 1. I didn't vote for Stitch, rather you are and 2. From what I can gather it is because you are suspicious of me simply because I called out your scumhunting? If that's the case, allow me to elaborate. I never stated that I wanted you to stop from scumhunting. All I said was that you were scumhunting to a degree in the sense that while you are scumhunting, you are doing so in a very aggressive way and this quote proves since you clearly emphasized the size of the last text. Your playstyle for this game reminds of JC from Green Lantern Mafia and he was the bomb for the town. Given to who you are playing, I'm thinking that you might be that bomb and if that's the case, then the mafia would never target you because then the person who do the kill on you would also die. All I'm saying is that there are better ways to approach scumhunting.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Ok so I was reading posts to catch up to see what was going on. I will admit that I kinda left the game only because I was getting my emotions into the game and I thought it was best to calm down myself only because I do tend to be emotional when it comes to mafia. However I did find one post that kinda through me off.

Yet you are voting for Stitch yourself? So what you are basically saying is that the cop should vote for me on the account that 1. I didn't vote for Stitch, rather you are and 2. From what I can gather it is because you are suspicious of me simply because I called out your scumhunting? If that's the case, allow me to elaborate. I never stated that I wanted you to stop from scumhunting. All I said was that you were scumhunting to a degree in the sense that while you are scumhunting, you are doing so in a very aggressive way and this quote proves since you clearly emphasized the size of the last text. Your playstyle for this game reminds of JC from Green Lantern Mafia and he was the bomb for the town. Given to who you are playing, I'm thinking that you might be that bomb and if that's the case, then the mafia would never target you because then the person who do the kill on you would also die. All I'm saying is that there are better ways to approach scumhunting.

You seem to be afraid of the cop fig.

Jamie

Atticus voting no lynch would have made her seem more Townie while simultaneously impeding the Town's progress. She looked like she was trying to get something done but also advocating that the Town essentially waste a day by not lynching anyone. If Stitch ends up Town, that's probably what happened.
Hmm... I apologize to the town. I didn't really think about this. I am going to think long and hard over the next 50 minutes. I do think Stitch being lynched could be beneficial to the town...

You're right, she didn't know she was going to be lynched, and I'm not saying it was planned that far back. But Imogen's death tonight was DEFINITELY pointing toward Stitch being mafia. THAT'S where I'm getting this from. And even if she didn't know that she was going to be lynched, as the godfather, if she ever did die, she must have known people were undoubtedly going to look back over all of her posts and analyze them to see who she defended. Defending a Townie every once and a while to throw people off makes sense.
You are making very strong points. I wish you were here earlier. Sometimes you need someone else to put things in perspective.
Why are you so scared of the cop investigating you...? This is the most suspicious thing I've ever read. Why do you argue against a cop investigation for you aside from wanting to investigate someone else instead?

I think the key to this Stitch lynch is because there has been such a stir, we get to learn a lot of things whether Stitch is town or mafia. But Fig is becoming one of my bigger suspicions...

I would like another person to vote for Stitch please in the next 40 minutes, as it is not all that secure right now. Please. As I said worst case scenario Stitch is a vanilla townie or mason considering how he is defending himself.

Jamie

EBWODP
We absolutely need a lynch tonight or we will have no idea what to do tomorrow.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I ninja.
Anyway, I'm not supporting the Stitch lynch, but I know there has to be one. Because of this, I will stay my vote for now. It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that he will die now anyway. We have a half an hour.

Fig

The Altruist
Hmm... I apologize to the town. I didn't really think about this. I am going to think long and hard over the next 50 minutes. I do think Stitch being lynched could be beneficial to the town...

You are making very strong points. I wish you were here earlier. Sometimes you need someone else to put things in perspective.

Why are you so scared of the cop investigating you...? This is the most suspicious thing I've ever read. Why do you argue against a cop investigation for you aside from wanting to investigate someone else instead?

I think the key to this Stitch lynch is because there has been such a stir, we get to learn a lot of things whether Stitch is town or mafia. But Fig is becoming one of my bigger suspicions...

I would like another person to vote for Stitch please in the next 40 minutes, as it is not all that secure right now. Please. As I said worst case scenario Stitch is a vanilla townie or mason considering how he is defending himself.

I am not afraid of a cop investigation. If I was scared of a cop investigation, I would personally try to direct attention away from myself and since I know myself more than anyone, I would probably do that. I just don't personally think that a Stitch lynch is best for town. I don't see any evidence against except for the fact that Imogen died. This could potentially be a set up from the mafia seeing how Imogen was suspicious towards Stitch that she voted for him and she died that night. I'm just saying we need to properly be critical to who we suspect.

Jamie

I ninja.
Anyway, I'm not supporting the Stitch lynch, but I know there has to be one. Because of this, I will stay my vote for now. It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that he will die now anyway. We have a half an hour.

No it's not. I don't want to reveal exactly how but Stitch's lynch can be stopped very quickly and very easily and there's a decent chance it will happen, in which case I will do my best to prevent it but I don't know. Your vote would be much appreciated.

EBWODP
I am not afraid of a cop investigation. If I was scared of a cop investigation, I would personally try to direct attention away from myself and since I know myself more than anyone, I would probably do that. I just don't personally think that a Stitch lynch is best for town. I don't see any evidence against except for the fact that Imogen died. This could potentially be a set up from the mafia seeing how Imogen was suspicious towards Stitch that she voted for him and she died that night. I'm just saying we need to properly be critical to who we suspect.

I am being critical. You have done zero this game. You make big posts but your posts don't actually help the town. You're the one not being critical. Extremely scummy.

EBWODP
And if you don't see any evidence aside from Imogen's death, you haven't been paying any attention. I almost want the mafia to kill you tonight if you are town because you keep making the most aggravating posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom