• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Ah, I see how this works out. Between him and Alit, Stitch seems like the best lynch candidate due to the overwhelming circumstances that aren't going in his favor. Most of all, Atticus, the Fairy Godmother herself, attempted to initiate a no-lynch scenario seemingly out of the blue. But all the same, could it be that she had intended to stage that scenario for Stitch to be analyzed the following Day? Who was up next on the vote tally, and were they far off from surpassing Stitch's count? Depending on how close the count was, it could be that Atticus had hoped to altogether save one of her henchmen in the long run, or perhaps another issue caused her to propose the no-lynch (someone almost hot the heels of her lackey).

No one else was on the vote tally, just Stitch with 1 vote. There is 0 chance it was staged by Atticus because there were no votes on Atticus before she did the no lynch (all 3 votes coming as a result of the no lynch), so she couldn't have known she was going to go down, and no analysis could have been possible if she wasn't lynched.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
No one else was on the vote tally, just Stitch with 1 vote. There is 0 chance it was staged by Atticus because there were no votes on Atticus before she did the no lynch (all 3 votes coming as a result of the no lynch), so she couldn't have known she was going to go down, and no analysis could have been possible if she wasn't lynched.

In that case, if it really was her goal to prevent the lynch on Stitch, then Atticus could have voted on someone else to place them on the hot seat. There was plenty of time for her to initiate a new lynch rather than immediately fall back on the hope of a no-lynch saving her supposed lackey.

Jamie

In that case, if it really was her goal to prevent the lynch on Stitch, then Atticus could have voted on someone else to place them on the hot seat. There was plenty of time for her to initiate a new lynch rather than immediately fall back on the hope of a no-lynch saving her supposed lackey.

There actually wasn't that much time. 24 hours in what was at the time a fairly inactive game. Nothing can be sure certainly but with Atticus being confirmed scum, why would she vote no lynch? No one was voting for anyone except for the one vote on stitch. As scum, wouldn't you just let that one vote go through and Stitch to be lynched if he were town? I agree she should have gone for a new lynch, however if Stitch was town she should have done nothing at all, as Stitch was the only one who was a lynch target. I find it suspicious that she voted for anything considering she is now a confirmed scum. If Stitch wasn't scum then there was no danger of scum being lynched (would need 2 votes, and no one had voted for anyone other than Stitch in like a full real life week), so why propose a no lynch at all?

I see your point of view, but I just think it is fundamentally flawed. If Stitch is a townie, Atticus' mistake of voting no lynch instead of doing nothing is MUCH bigger than the mistake of voting no lynch instead of voting for someone else if Stitch is scum.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Ah... That makes more sense now.
Except she is, because we know that she was Booker, the town jailor. Therefore we can view all her posts as being town.

I'm used to a dead towny being called a dead towny. A confrimed towny I am used to being alive.

Jamie

That is true. However, it is true that we can view all of her posts while she was alive as town. That's the important part.

Yeah the key here is that the person who voted for Stitch was town, increasing (obviously not removing, however) the chance that Stitch is scum. The important thing to note is that if Imogen were scum, my theory about Atticus would make no sense. But now we can remove that possibility as Imogen is confirmed to be townie.

Rachel

be vigitant
Vote Tally:
Stitch: 1 - Repentance
A Link in Time: 1 - Stitch

Not voting: Fig, Thareous, A Link in Time, Musicfan, DekuNut, Heroine of Time, Fiery Klongo, FarnabyIsland42, PokaLink, Mellow Ezlo, PancakeSamurai

Could everyone post at least 2 times on this day? If you're really busy, then let me know, but try to slip in your thoughts once or twice.

Day 3 ends on June 25 at 7:00 PM EST. As 13 people are live, it takes 7 votes for a majority vote.

Jamie

Looking at the list of not voting. I've rarely seen almost all of them. I don't even know who Fiery Klongo, FarnabyIsland42, and Pokalink are. This is going to be really difficult if people aren't active. I'm sure the scum are loving it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I haven't been on much since yesterday morning. I'll try to post my thoughts later tonight.

For now, though, I'll just say that from what I've read (keep in mind that I haven't had time to thoroughly read through everything, so I just kinda skimmed through it), it seems you guys are lynching Stitch simply based on his inactiveness and the fact that Atty just happened to vote for a No Lynch when Stitch had only one vote on him? I'm not going to say that he's for sure town, but I will say that I don't find that evidence very convincing at all. Maybe I just don't see it the way you guys do.

That said, of course, I'm not sure I agree with the votes on ALiT either. You're lynching him because... he voted for Atty? Or, did I miss something? That's all I noticed... I suppose his timing may have been a little weird, but I don't see him as scum tbh.

Jamie

I haven't been on much since yesterday morning. I'll try to post my thoughts later tonight.

For now, though, I'll just say that from what I've read (keep in mind that I haven't had time to thoroughly read through everything, so I just kinda skimmed through it), it seems you guys are lynching Stitch simply based on his inactiveness and the fact that Atty just happened to vote for a No Lynch when Stitch had only one vote on him? I'm not going to say that he's for sure town, but I will say that I don't find that evidence very convincing at all. Maybe I just don't see it the way you guys do.

That said, of course, I'm not sure I agree with the votes on ALiT either. You're lynching him because... he voted for Atty? Or, did I miss something? That's all I noticed... I suppose his timing may have been a little weird, but I don't see him as scum tbh.

The key to mafia from my experience playing it is if someone seems scummy, lynch them. You get nothing done otherwise. We have many days to discuss this, it's not as if I am rushing anything. I will explain it to you in further detail as you have not thoroughly read everything yet.

Case for Stitch:
Atticus voted No Lynch. This is extremely suspicious for reasons I noted above. Namely: If Stitch WASN'T mafia, why would Atticus have voted at all? Given the inactivity she could have gotten away with a passive post or no post at all, and if Stitch was town, he would have been lynched. The only reason for a mafia member to propose a no lynch is to either save a mafia member/themselves, or set someone up. It couldn't have been a set up because Atticus didn't know she was going to be lynched.

Case for ALIT:
He voted for Atticus 30 minutes before the day's end when Atticus' fate was more or less sealed. Not extremely scummy but some suspicion is certainly in order.

EBWODP
I'm also going to mention that 1 vote in this game = lynch. Stitch could easily have been lynched. Atticus could easily have been trying to prevent this, but didn't have a good reason to vote for someone else.

Fig

The Altruist
After thoroughly reading all of the posts as of now, I have noticed that Rep's scum hunting is a bit alarming. There's nothing wrong with scum hunting but you are really grasping at straws at the moment. All I say is "he's scummy because he voted for Player X" or "he's scummy because he hasn't been active". I don't want to pop your bubble but we all have lives outside of the forum so we can't be in this game 24/7. With your logic we say that you are scummy because you are inactive from the hours of X to Y, but see how that's not really good evidence that a player is indeed scum.

As for the game itself, it appears that the SK has been killed by Kicks the Skunk. Looking at the night scene, I do believe that Kicks is our Vig. What really intrigues me are the two attackers of Imogen. It appears that the SK was attacking Imogen and the night scene that the person next to Blanca also started to attack Imogen. That would lead me to believe that the two of mafia members, but that's just it. The SK had no affiliation so as it wasn't town, mafia or even 3rd party assuming there is one. So then this leads me to believe that the mafia and SK attacked Imogen but in terms of when the action was given to the mod, PK targeted first and the Vig targeted PK. I'll try to look at PK's post to see if something could be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom