• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Yes I agree it seems weird for Kicks to be against town, but simply because of the mention of shoes makes me wonder that it's possible that he could be 3rd party. I personally think Isabelle from New Leaf would make a better Vig as she's very important in the game, not to mention this:

I don't know any other female character that is important except for Isabelle and the Mable Sisters or maybe even Carmen the Rabbit. That's all that comes to mind when it comes to important female characters in the game (do mind that only Isabelle, the Mable sisters, and Carmen are either a few or the only female animals with paws).

I think Mezlo stated earlier that the reason he unvoted for Gumball was because it wasn't fair to kill the a person who just entered the game as Gumball was originally a replacement. There was already people voting for Gumball even though she was not in the game at first and once he found out that Gumball, I think he tried to make it fair for Gumball by unvoting for her so that she didn't just die from an already set-up bandwagon.

As for the Innocent Child role, I will state that it is a role I used to be in Thar's Fate/Zero Mafia and it merely is a VT with the ability to call the mod to prove that he/she is a townie to prevent a mislynch. Still puzzled why he would do so since I bet no one found him suspicous but he must have something in his mind for doing so.

Well out of the two that were not targeted by the mafia mido was a decently experiNced player and so was fused. Maybe he thought that the vig or Sk (most likely the Sk would target him). He also made the mafia choose kill an experienced player or kill some one with a chance of hitting a power role.

Fig

The Altruist
Blanca.png
Blanca_-_Animal_Crossing_Wild_World.png

Dang it! I forgot about Blanca! She too could possibly a candidate for Vig. She could be a JoaT seeing that she could have any face, but then what about the Villager as he/she could potentially be JoAT seeing that in AC you practically get to do whatever you want.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Dang it! I forgot about Blanca! She too could possibly a candidate for Vig. She could be a JoaT seeing that she could have any face, but then what about the Villager as he/she could potentially be JoAT seeing that in AC you practically get to do whatever you want.

I see her as Anti-Town, because there's no way that she's Town-aligned. I know this because in the game she visits your town, and is not a permanent resident (Kicks has a permanent shop set-up, so that's one thing that makes me believe he's the Vig). Another thing would be that, in New Leaf, she runs the April Fools event. At first, I could see her as Jester in this game (especially since New Leaf has her designed as a Jester), but she does play tricks on the Villagers, which would call for an Anti-Town role (i.e. Third Party, since we've confirmed that the Mafia acted as a group).

Of course, Rachel could've made everyone OOC and I could be wrong, but this is my hypothesis.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
I see her as Anti-Town, because there's no way that she's Town-aligned. I know this because in the game she visits your town, and is not a permanent resident (Kicks has a permanent shop set-up, so that's one thing that makes me believe he's the Vig). Another thing would be that, in New Leaf, she runs the April Fools event. At first, I could see her as Jester in this game (especially since New Leaf has her designed as a Jester), but she does play tricks on the Villagers, which would call for an Anti-Town role (i.e. Third Party, since we've confirmed that the Mafia acted as a group).

Of course, Rachel could've made everyone OOC and I could be wrong, but this is my hypothesis.

Sounds fair to me.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Well, the day ends tomorrow. I have to work, so I'm not sure I'll get to post again before the day ends. I'd really like to see what Thar has to say, so I'm hoping he'll have something written out for me to see before I leave tomorrow morning.

I'm really not sure what to do. I don't see anything that would makes me feel especially suspicious of anyone other than what I already mentioned: Fiery Klongo, Repentance, and Stitch for their low post counts, a little less for ALiT and Vergo. PK and Mellow for their behavior yesterday, though it means less to me than those not posting (not posting is not helping the town). I also don't really want to kill off someone randomly. We've lost a bunch of town already, and more will probably go tonight with three killing roles. I'm hoping if there is a Vig that's on the side of town (Kicks maybe?) that they have a better idea of who is scum than I do.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
What are we going to do then? Should we just No Lynch? Or Extension? Or vote off one of the inactives? Anyone have any suggestions?

Oh and as for my behavior yesterday, I unvoted Gummy because I also thought it would be unfair for someone who just joined to get voted off first day. That's it.

Rachel

be vigitant
I'm extending the day til Saturday at 7:00 PM EST because ol' Tom Nook has something to tend to (finals) tomorrow and Friday and I'm sure some of you do, too.

Let's keep it up, guys! I don't think anyone's cast any votes yet. I forgot to mention this, but votes don't carry from one day to the next~

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It's a tactic that somebody used from a previous game (I want to say Pendio, but don't recall which theme it was) to prove their innocence before any of the real action got started. Pretty recently, even Day 2's started to become really dry from a lack of information, so the likelihood of someone else wanting or needing to claim was pretty steep. Besides, there are three killing role in this game, so like musicfan said, I don't want to take the chance of the Vigilante or Serial Killer targeting me on some misunderstood basis.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Since we have an extension, I'm going to place this here:

Vote: Stitch

Fiery Klongo and Repentance have at least posted something this day. Stitch still hasn't. I want to hear what he has to say.

EBYODP: I'm mistaken. He has posted today. I'm leaving my vote anyway. Gotta make some waves somehow, right?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
My low post count is mainly due to me not really seeing anything that suspicious. Not sure what to say/do. Another night may help a lot in analyzing.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Sorry about that guys, had finals this week and didn't really have the motivation to post. :sweat:

But now school is over for the summer, so I'll try my best to catch up on what's going on and decide what to do from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom