• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
Whoops... I meant a mod confirmation on my role. xD

Oh......woops, haha! I'm bad at reading xD

(Speaking as Nook)
Hey guys, I've noticed you giving Thareous some suspicious stares lately. Not to worry, not to worry, Thareous is Katie, an Innocent Child. Those cute fluffy cheeks and naive eyes are genuine. Trust me, you can trust Katie!

----
Still looking for replacement for Avagon~

Fig

The Altruist
There is no way in hell that Kicks is third party or mafia, at least I don't think he is. I believe he's our Vig, and whoever Kicks is should not reveal themselves (duh). Whoever Blanca is (Fused's killer) is definitely third party, because we've confirmed that the mafia (the figures) killed Heroine. Blanca is likely the SK of this game.

(I don't want to firmly say that Fused's killer is Blanca, but I don't know any other characters that would do what the killer did).

Yea, I agree that Kicks shouldn't be 3rd party or mafia, but it's the way that was worded that makes me think otherwise.

Night Scene said:
Meanwhile, an animal with impeccably shined shoes slipped through the darkness toward the museum. He was sure that the museum was headquarters for mischief, and decided to take matters into his own paws.

He entered the museum and smirked when he was Mido. "Awright, Mido. Lemme shine yer shoes for ya."

"Hoot hoot, I don't have any shoes. Why, I daresay you are pulling a trick on me, and in a time like this--!"

The shoe shiner strode up to the owl and leaned into his face. "Ya don't have to act innocent", he said, and sank his claws into Mido's chest. The owl shrieked and clawed frantically, but his attacker was already gone.

That whole "Ya don't have to act innocent" section of the night scene makes me think otherwise and Kicks is the only one that is associated with shoes in the Animal Crossing universe. Maybe he's not mafia but he could sure be 3rd party.

Pen

The game is on!
Still looking for replacement for Avagon~

funny-video-game-logic-animal-crossing.jpg

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Ehhh, guess I'll go ahead and claim. I'm the Innocent Child.

Rachel can confirm when she gets back on.

Why the hell are you claiming? You don't need to claim/be confirmed, and there was absolutely no pressure on you. Also, it's only Day 2. I understand that the Innocent Child is a somewhat insignificant role, but there was no reason to claim. So now someone who may have wanted to roleclaim with, say, useful information, can't because of this.

Ugh, regardless, I want anyone with a protective role to protect Thareous tonight.

Fig said:
That whole "Ya don't have to act innocent" section of the night scene makes me think otherwise and Kicks is the only one that is associated with shoes in the Animal Crossing universe. Maybe he's not mafia but he could sure be 3rd party.
That's pretty OOC for Kicks, but I still get a Vig vibe from it. With 3 factions that can kill, one of them is likely Town.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Well I read through Day 1. And it was just that. Day 1 shenanigans. There's not really anything standing out other than those who voted for Gummy. And out of those three I already stated that Pancake is most suspicious because he hasn't said anything for a while. Same thing with Vergo. Where is you guys? :?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Big hit on the night. Not sure what to make of it yet.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Well, Pansam still didn't do much to defend himself other than act silly. I don't really know what to make of that.

ALiT's comment about mind games makes me wonder if PK and Mellow are scum; both of who unvoted her when she joined. And then PK went and voted Mellow right after Mellow unvoted LGB. PK and Mellow also mentioned that a lynch first day could be more helpful than no lynch, since we might get some insight on scum. Not that it matters much.

I'd like to her what Thar's feelings are, since he's the only confirmed Town.

I'd also like to ask everyone if it's possible at all that the "Innocent Child" is a ploy, a mafia role that can be confirmed town by the Game Master. It's the only reason I could see for him claiming unless he has some information. It isn't possible, right?

EBWODP: Mellow and PK unvoted LGB*

Imogen said:
I'd also like to ask everyone if it's possible at all that the "Innocent Child" is a ploy, a mafia role that can be confirmed town by the Game Master. It's the only reason I could see for him claiming unless he has some information. It isn't possible, right?

I don't think it's possible to be a ploy, especially if Rachel confirms it.

Sorry my activity has sucked so far this game. I'll try reading back and see if I can find anything.

Fig

The Altruist
That's pretty OOC for Kicks, but I still get a Vig vibe from it. With 3 factions that can kill, one of them is likely Town.

Yes I agree it seems weird for Kicks to be against town, but simply because of the mention of shoes makes me wonder that it's possible that he could be 3rd party. I personally think Isabelle from New Leaf would make a better Vig as she's very important in the game, not to mention this:

Night Scene said:
A couple streets away, an indistinguishable figure padded into Town Hall. Fused_shadows sat behind his desk, dozing off, and barely stirred at the sound of the door opening. The visitor picked up the letter opener on his desk and her paw shot out toward Fused in a lightning fast strike. Fused grunted, eyes popping open in surprise, and slowly slid off his chair to the floor. The figure whipped out a marker and drew a large red X over Fused's face.

I don't know any other female character that is important except for Isabelle and the Mable Sisters or maybe even Carmen the Rabbit. That's all that comes to mind when it comes to important female characters in the game (do mind that only Isabelle, the Mable sisters, and Carmen are either a few or the only female animals with paws).

Well, Pansam still didn't do much to defend himself other than act silly. I don't really know what to make of that.

ALiT's comment about mind games makes me wonder if PK and Mellow are scum; both of who unvoted her when she joined. And then PK went and voted Mellow right after Mellow unvoted LGB. PK and Mellow also mentioned that a lynch first day could be more helpful than no lynch, since we might get some insight on scum. Not that it matters much.

I'd like to her what Thar's feelings are, since he's the only confirmed Town.

EBWODP: Mellow and PK unvoted LGB*

I think Mezlo stated earlier that the reason he unvoted for Gumball was because it wasn't fair to kill the a person who just entered the game as Gumball was originally a replacement. There was already people voting for Gumball even though she was not in the game at first and once he found out that Gumball, I think he tried to make it fair for Gumball by unvoting for her so that she didn't just die from an already set-up bandwagon.

As for the Innocent Child role, I will state that it is a role I used to be in Thar's Fate/Zero Mafia and it merely is a VT with the ability to call the mod to prove that he/she is a townie to prevent a mislynch. Still puzzled why he would do so since I bet no one found him suspicous but he must have something in his mind for doing so.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Yes I agree it seems weird for Kicks to be against town, but simply because of the mention of shoes makes me wonder that it's possible that he could be 3rd party. I personally think Isabelle from New Leaf would make a better Vig as she's very important in the game, not to mention this:
Isabelle would make more sense, but Kicks being Anti-Town is just confusing. It's just... so... confusing... Could he be a Mentee with a Mentor controlling him? I really don't know...

Fig said:
I don't know any other female character that is important except for Isabelle and the Mable Sisters or maybe even Carmen the Rabbit. That's all that comes to mind when it comes to important female characters in the game (do mind that only Isabelle, the Mable sisters, and Carmen are either a few or the only female animals with paws).
Blanca.png
Blanca_-_Animal_Crossing_Wild_World.png
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom