• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
Woops, that was a mistake! Ahem, such simple math can be sometimes a pain for a real estate raccoon like me...

Also, Findemaxa asked for a replacement, so if anyone is interested or if anyone knows anyone who may be interested, let me know!

Vote Tally:
LittleGumball: 1 - Atticus
Repentance: 1 - AvatarFlygon
A Link in Time: 1 - Thareous
Fig: 1 - Musicfan
pkfroce: 2 - DekuNut, Mellow Ezlo
Gilligan: 1 - Mido
Pendio/Rover: 1 - Imogen
Mellow Ezlo: 1 - PancakeSamurai
Thareous: 2 - A Link in Time, Fiery Klongo

Not voting: Fig, Heroine of Time, Findemaxa, Fused_shadows, FarnabyIsland42, Ver-go-a-go-go, Stitch, Repentance, pkfroce

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Woops, that was a mistake! Ahem, such simple math can be sometimes a pain for a real estate raccoon like me...

I guess we know why your prices are so ridiculous now. =p

With 20 alive, it will take 11 votes on a person for a majority and thus a lynch. The day ends on May 31st at 7:00 PM EST (a lynch will end the day)

Rachel, would you also include the majority and when the day ends every vote tally, s'il vous plait?

The day is ending in a few days. I'd really prefer not to lynch anyone randomly, since (I'm pretty sure) we have a higher chance of hitting a town than a mafioso.

EBWODP

Is there ever a mafia game where the mafia/third party outnumbers the town?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Is there ever a mafia game where the mafia/third party outnumbers the town?

Not unless it's a very special game that's been hella revised to work properly and be balanced. The Mafia wincon is usually to outnumber the town.

The town to mafia ratio in these game is usually 4:1 or 5:1, so a game this size probably has 4 or 5 mafia members. Thus, lynching somebody by RVS usually does more harm than good, but it does gain some leads.

But, anyway, Unvote

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
after we turn up

96XXm.jpg

pkfroce

Skelepuns
The day is ending in a few days. I'd really prefer not to lynch anyone randomly, since (I'm pretty sure) we have a higher chance of hitting a town than a mafioso.

While that may be true, it won't give us any leads for the next day, and we'll just be sitting here doing what we're doing right now on Day 2.

EBWODP

Oh, okay. Sounds like a plan.

Unvote

Vote: pkfroce

Turn it up!

Wait wat. No thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom