• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Tom Nook is the "narrator" of the Night scenes, though...

Oh boy, I wish that wasn't true! :devil:

Replace me

Aww man.... :sad: Anyhooo, I hope that things get better on your front! :yes:

Well, so it seems that villains are being speculated. While it depends on Rachel's setup, I can deduce a few culprits based on my Population: Growing knowledge:

I.) Resetti: DekuNut mentioned this goon already. He's a no nonsense mole that likes to yell at those who reset/turn off the Gamecube without saving the game. Dangerous.

II.) Don: A relative of Resetti. (Brother/Cousin?) He's also a mole with the same job as the former, but Don's a mellow guy.

III.) Phyllis: A purple/pink duck working at the post office. While efficient at her job, she likes to make snide remarks towards her customers and is often rude. A yucky duck, indeed.

IV.) Crazy Redd, Our Kitsune Friend: He's a rare furniture salesman who's bringing the big guns on ol' Nook. I'm afriad I have never run into him much. Sorry!

I also wonder if the Mafia could be a group of villagers that are jeopardizing our town? I doubt this possibility, but I can't help but think about it. I would expect a villager to have a jack of all trades sort of feel to him or her.

Rachel

be vigitant
*activates sprinkler defense system!*

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18478-1374081445-4.gif

Dang it, that's my only weakness!

@Pancake-Okay, I hope everything's okay!

@pk-You said you wouldn't be here for the rest of the day, unless maybe you were joking

Vote Tally:
LittleGumball: 1 Atticus
Repentance: 1 AvatarFlygon
A Link in Time: 1 Thareous
Fig: 1 Musicfan
pkfroce: 3 DekuNut, Mellow Ezlo, pkfroce
Gilligan: 1 Mido
Pendio/Rover: 1 Imogen

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Oh boy, I wish that wasn't true! :devil:

Aww man.... :sad: Anyhooo, I hope that things get better on your front! :yes:

Well, so it seems that villains are being speculated. While it depends on Rachel's setup, I can deduce a few culprits based on my Population: Growing knowledge:

I.) Resetti: DekuNut mentioned this goon already. He's a no nonsense mole that likes to yell at those who reset/turn off the Gamecube without saving the game. Dangerous.

II.) Don: A relative of Resetti. (Brother/Cousin?) He's also a mole with the same job as the former, but Don's a mellow guy.

III.) Phyllis: A purple/pink duck working at the post office. While efficient at her job, she likes to make snide remarks towards her customers and is often rude. A yucky duck, indeed.

IV.) Crazy Redd, Our Kitsune Friend: He's a rare furniture salesman who's bringing the big guns on ol' Nook. I'm afriad I have never run into him much. Sorry!

I also wonder if the Mafia could be a group of villagers that are jeopardizing our town? I doubt this possibility, but I can't help but think about it. I would expect a villager to have a jack of all trades sort of feel to him or her.

Lyle might also be a possibility. He's a sketchy otter who hates his job. The first time we see him, he's an insurance salesman. Then a Happy Room Academy associate who makes snide remarks about his work. In New Leaf, he even works in the same office as Tom Nook.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Yay, my daughter gets to play! :D

@Rachel, is it alright for me to request that in future vote counts you also list who isn't voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom