• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing for Switch?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
A perfect game for the Switch would be a main series Animal Crossing game. It would work well with the portability of the system, and it's a game I love to play with my friends.

So if Nintendo were to make an AC title for Switch, what improvements do you think it could make? I think it would be great if we stuck to the Mayor theme like in New Leaf where you play as the mayor and complete various community projects. As for decorating your house, they could take the method of decorating from Happy Home Designer because it was a lot easier than in previous AC games. Also, I would add more room for custom designs so we can carry more, and maybe a bag upgrade to carry more items. Also, new funiture and community project additions would be wonderful as well. ^^

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I would totally love an Animal Crossing on the Switch. I agree with you about the Mayor theme and getting to build the town, that was really good. New Leaf's recent update made decorating similar to HHA, so continuing along that path would be very good. The only thing I can think off the top of my head would be to make hairstyles easier to do. Like, if you have a bedhead you can have the option to just reset the bedhead and not have to completely do it over from scratch, or to change the color and not have to completely redo it from scratch, etc. That's a real pain.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
make the locals actually put money towards the town projects, I find it dull that I end up paying 90% of the cost.... I might as well just pay for the while thing and be doe with it. It would also be nice to design your avatar yourself rather than the questions at the begining choosing your look. And finally, when I pick a spot for house it would be great to not log in the next time and find like 3 other houses all on top of mine.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
And finally, when I pick a spot for house it would be great to not log in the next time and find like 3 other houses all on top of mine.
That reminds me, another thing should be choosing where new villagers can move in at yourself. So tired of them moving in on top of my paths and ruining the layout of my town. :ananger:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom