• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

And the Sexiest Man Alive Is...

D

Deleted member 14134

Almost every magazine on the market is so mind-numbingly stupid. Can we talk about things important to humanity?

Like video games and problems with Zelda Dungeon?

Also Hot man is HoT.

Not gonna lie, first thing I did when I saw that picture is smirked.

Now I need to see who else is on the list. Apparently there is a rugger on it? Also, if there's no Benedict Cumberbach, I will literally flip this beeyotch. Go to the magazine's headquarters and flip the whole building.

Dammit People, why are you making me buy your magazine so I can ogle men? Not fair.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Also, if there's no Benedict Cumberbach, I will literally flip this beeyotch.

tumblr_nb7ihjDe8E1qducu9o1_400.jpg

I didn't even realized that guy was Thor until it was mentioned. I'm very bad with celebrity names... I don't know if I'd call him the sexiest man alive. That seems like a bit of a stretch. I don't even know who that could be. Though, I would say he's well up there. Not only am I bad with celebrity names, I'm bad with faces, too, since I don't pay any attention to celebrities. So I really doubt I could cast my vote.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
LOL!! Well a good thing opinions differ. I find him far from sexy (but hey I'm team Loki all the way :P ) To me the sexiest man alive is the hot man in my avatar and siggy. Castiel played by the gorgeous Misha Collins <3 And of course I have a big thing for David Tennant's Peter Vincent <3

That was literally the only reason I came to this thread but so I don't get banned for spamming...

I beg to differ. I'd say the sexiest man alive is David Tennant. Or Sebastian Michaelis if he were real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom