• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ancient Holodrum? Ancient Subrosia

Now that there is a Zelda game that takes place in ancient Hyrule (Skyward Sword), would you like to see a game that takes place in ancient Subrosia? Or ancient Holodrum?

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
No, I think those were one-game locations. However I would like to know more about them. What if we could have one game that combined Holodrum, Subrosia, Termina, AND Hyrule? Link would have a lot of traveling to do.

TwilightDeku said:
No, I think those were one-game locations. However I would like to know more about them. What if we could have one game that combined Holodrum, Subrosia, Termina, AND Hyrule? Link would have a lot of traveling to do.

What exactly are you getting at here? You state those were one time locations and yet you'd like to see them again...

Personally, I agree with TwilightDeku. Those two lands had a rather minor side story to be told in the Oracle games and Nintendo has moved on. It's the same reason we won't be seeing Termina in a brand new Zelda game anytime soon.

Night Owl

~Momentai
As much As I think it would be cool to see Nintendo revisit those lands, I do not think it very likely to happen.
But just because they were only visited once doesn't mean Nintendo can't visit them again. So who knows it could happen ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom