• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Ancient armour

Like for a spear if you hold the attack button down he’ll hold it back, then send a bunch of stabs in the enemy, or a weapon with a shield you can hold it back, then swing, then with a two handed weapon, you spin around. hope this helped you out :)
a..ha....Okay Thx. for the insight.
Tonight I will test it before I go to sleep : )

Thx.!

@Echolight: it worked : )

One more query(to All ) ... (rather than starting extra threads) : I used the sapphire Circlet ( 1 time- upgraded by the fairy) and thought I should be immune to heat. The moment I entered the heat-region, I started to smoke. Lol
so Just the sapphire Circlet does not give Heat resistance ( as the botw pop-up suggests) ...right ?

Last edited:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
@Echolight: it worked : )

One more query(to All ) ... (rather than starting extra threads) : I used the sapphire Circlet ( 1 time- upgraded by the fairy) and thought I should be immune to heat. The moment I entered the heat-region, I started to smoke. Lol
so Just the sapphire Circlet does not give Heat resistance ( as the botw pop-up suggests) ...right ?

Great!!

Now, for the circlet, Where did you use it? It has heat resistance, not fire resistance. It works in Gerudo desert, where you need heat resistance, but where the volcano is in the northern part of the map where Gorons live, you need fire resistance. I dot know if you need more than just the circlet to be fully resistant to the heat in Gerudo desert, go find out. Hope this helped :)

heh heh ...<It has heat resistance, not fire resistance. > :cucco:

Okay I get the meaning here. It's a play of words .

I was talking about the ''death Mountain | eldin canyon'' region , even though I did not touch the fire at all, the scorched earth made me smoke up.
so this circlet does not work here . At least I would not sink my precious metals now trying to upgrade this circlet thinking it will make me go & venture into the the death Mountain | eldin canyon region ( this is where I now want to be).
ummmm....any tips here apart from the cooked (keep cool)food recipes ?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
heh heh ...<It has heat resistance, not fire resistance. > :cucco:

Okay I get the meaning here. It's a play of words .

I was talking about the ''death Mountain | eldin canyon'' region , even though I did not touch the fire at all, the scorched earth made me smoke up.
so this circlet does not work here . At least I would not sink my precious metals now trying to upgrade this circlet thinking it will make me go & venture into the the death Mountain | eldin canyon region ( this is where I now want to be).
ummmm....any tips here apart from the cooked (keep cool)food recipes ?

Stables leading up to the volcano has a lass who'll sell some fire resistance potions buy them and use them to hunt out 10 lizards trade this to a fellow in the north mine (he's human not goron) and he'll give flambreaker chestplate, you are now safe from burning up, you can buy the rest in a shop in Goron town.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
There is a stable before you get into the fire region called the foothill stable, and there is a person who sells up to three fireproof elixirs, 60 rupees for one, 110 rupees for two, and 150 rupees for three. They will each last 6 mins. You can also make your own elixirs and foods too. You can use those to make it to Goron city, where they sell a full armor set that is fireproof, but the whole set costs this:
  • Flamebreaker Armor - 600 Rupees
  • Flamebreaker Boots - 700 Rupees
  • Flamebreaker Helm - 2,000 Rupees
There is also a mine in the Eldin region, called the southern mine, and someone will give you one free piece of flame breaker armor, if you find a number of fire lizards, hope this helped.

Ancient Armor is one of the better sets, it'll not only have defense against guardians but also will have ancient proficiency which will boost the damage of all guardian weapons, it will start off with low defense but it will eventually have one of the higher defenses in the game. It's also a good Lynel Killing set combining the defense and offense neatly.

Never was sure if attack up meals stacked with it but i always ate them with it and i sure as hell mowed lynels down with it ^^.

Ancient and Barabarian armors are worth the work for em.

You posted that bit before i saw it but that's (presumably) Satori mountain correct, if so theres a unique mount there known as Lord of the Mountain he only appears at night and will fade at down HOWEVER if you have magnesis out you may find a hidden chest with part of the ancient horse armor, which is damn handy, the other half of the armor is said to be with a god of horses somewhere near Highland Stable, just follow the path as they say eh.

Hi ,

you had mentioned among other things that : 'Barabarian armors are worth the work '
- I have rec'd the Barbarian Helm from one of the shrines. Is the armour just the helm then ? am I not missing the vest & the Pants ;) ?

and

-does the Master sword work as good against the Lynel as it does against the guardians ?

Thanks for any help here .

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hi ,

you had mentioned among other things that : 'Barabarian armors are worth the work '
- I have rec'd the Barbarian Helm from one of the shrines. Is the armour just the helm then ? am I not missing the vest & the Pants ;) ?

and

-does the Master sword work as good against the Lynel as it does against the guardians ?

Thanks for any help here .

In Hyrule theres three Labrynths on in North Akkala, one in Northern Hebra and one in Gerudo Desert each of these shrines has one part of the Barbarian Armor, which gives an attack boost to weapons, North Akkala also has a hidden chamber with two chest in it one of which is damned handy (but only if you got the DLC will it appear)

Master Sword will only work at full strength with Guardians, Blights or Ganon himself, nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom