• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

An Orginal Story, for Rpgers! Sign Up!

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
hey all! i decided to start a story... BUT YOU are going to be the cast!
heres the idea.... you need to tell me a few things about the character, and then we'll find a way to work it into this story!
YOU have to play the character you create, so make it someone you would enjoy playing.
please only do this if you are a good rpger, because at the end of the sign ups, im going to choose the people to rpg this story that i think were the best.
So, you can pick your person to be...: rurouni, rogue, ninja, shinigami(ONLY A FEW WILL BE CHOSEN), knight, fairy, or a regular human (MODERATE AMOUNT).
if you have another idea for a type of person, LET ME KNOW.
HERES HOW YOU SIGN UP.
Name of character:
personality:
what they look like:
any extra facts:

Thanks! and have fun!
please know that this story is set more toward the past and midevil times so no...
"she loves playing on her ipod." aahhh, that didnt exist so....

in case you were wondering if I will be in this story, well, yeaah... im gonna be pretty important, if you all dont mind... (:

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hi! I'd like to join! I'll make my char. but I've got couple questions.

1) I understand us and you being the characters but are you going to voice the NPC's and narrate too?
2) Can you add a Gunslinger as a type? I know it's medieval but I've played others before with the same principles and setting where Gunslinger was a class. I just want to add this for others who might want it.

Now for my character.

Name: Shadow

Type: Gunslinger

Personality: Quiet at first but easily warms up to people. Quite a practical joker and knows how to make others laugh even when their down. Has a soft spot for cats and is a bit of a womanizer. Fights for what he believes and what he feels is right. Also has a pension for stealing but will only steal from rich people. Also likes to gamble and will play dangerous games of Russian Roulet (but never looses)

Physical Features: About 6 feet tall, give or take an inch. Roughly 130 pounds and, although he doesn't look it, fairly muscular and strong. Black hair that kinda spikes out naturally and blue eyes. Wears a pair of skinny fit black pants and a black tank top with a black leather hooded jacket. Wears black and grey grieves and arm guards and a deep red scarf. His prefered weapon is a custom made pair of revolvers (they look similar to the gun that Train Heartnet from the Black Cat manga has) that fit into thigh holsters. The revolvers are made of an indestructible metal and fire a special custom made bullet that he personally makes. Shadow is ambidextrous and has perfect vision.

Extra: Has a darker past that he doesn't share too much.

That's about it. Thanks for making this!

Last edited:

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
of course! i hadn't really thought about that type of person, but thats quite a good idea. and yes, ill be narrating, if its alright.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Name: Zee
Type: Gunslinger
Personality: Leader. Zee is always serious and leaderly, yet she has a sense of humor and can laugh in any situation. When her comrades are threatened she is ready to defend them even if it costs her get life.
Appearance: about 5' 3" and roughly 100 pounds, Zee is very thin looking. She wears what appears to be a very seductive female version of a cowboy outfit, with the hat to top it off. Her long brown hair goes down to her lower back and her green eyes stand out. On her belt are two holders for he Crossbow pistols. (yeah that's right, instead of guns, crossbows) which are magical in the fact that they never need to be reloaded.
Extra facts: she's the leader of a gang of outlaws but they are more of the Robin Hood kind of gang

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Name: Bakatsu

Class: Knight (If I can use a Lance)

type of person: Scatter brained yet lazy, Quick to trade work for laying on a grassy hill watching clouds. Often looses self in thought. Despite his flaws he is very loyal dependable and is always up for a good fight.

what they look like: tan skin (of African American decent) black hair natural hair style, Brown eyes, 6'5, with a weight of 261 (perfect for standing his round under heavy attackers). 3 Red war paint marks on both cheeks streaking outward toward back of head. A chest plate and shoulder armor on the right shoulder for stability in combat, steel braced gauntlets on hands scratched and worn from battle, black boots. A massive lance with a razor sharp tip for slashing and stabbing through the toughest of armors and a shield primarily used for bouncing enemy attackers away in close combat situations and an iron defense.

any extra facts: Enjoys fruit, and has a very keen sense of smell, but eye sight is terrible at times.

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
I actually had mage before but im not interested in having them anymore, so sorry. i guess you could do like a rurouni with magical talent or a ninja with magical talent, but im no longer looking for just magic users.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Meh,thats okay i want to be a ninja.normal one.

Name: Scarlet
Type of person: Ninja
Personality: Quite good with her weapons and trained well.She's mysterious and nobody knows where she is from.In the dark,she loves to camoflouge and try to assasinate her enemies.If one of her friends are in big danger,she will try to save and sacrifice.
Features: Has brunette hair,wears her ninja clothing that someone gave her,has green emareld eyes,5'2,weighs 60 kg,has a meduim sized (her bag has unlimited space)bag that holds her stuff,has nice white vibrant skin,runs fast as lightning and has a great eyesight which is good for her to see stuff.
Extra Facts: Before she was a ninja,she was actually happy and a big klutz.Also,she keeps a special lucky charm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom