• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

An Open Letter to Peter Mandelson Regarding the Newly Announced Digital Economy Bill.

I love this, Dan Bull is a genius.

[video=youtube;6_P4lJD_OPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_P4lJD_OPI[/video]

N.B I was unsure as to whether this should be posted here or in Mature Discussion as I'm just posting the video as I find it amusing as apposed as opening it up for a debate on the Digital Economy Bill.

Last edited:

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
This is Awesome!:D

Now Who wants to start a revolution over all this internet ******** the US government is trying to pull?

Remember these words, "If the government try's to shut down the internet, its time to shut down the government."

I can't help but think that our generation is under attack by our grampa's generation who is scared of and doesn't understand the modern world and what it is becoming, this resulting to them reacting in a way that tries to keep the world the way it was in there time. thus you have the ignorant people in Hollywood trying to defend an obsolete business modal thou poeple in government from my grampa's generation who do not understand the internet.

Idea, start a Revolution, let the current generation of the technology age start running the world because the generation who is running it now needs to be retired.

they can't comprehend that there is a better,more efficient way to do things that won't infringe on peoples freedoms and cost us all trillions of dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom