• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

An Interesting Thought Provoking Question

Majora's Cat

How about that
"Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish." ~ Albert Einstein.

I think that this quote explains itself, does it not?

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
There's one that my band teacher told us:
"Talent it the desire to practice"-Anonymus

In other words, everyone's skills are the same as someone else's. The only thing that changes it, it the desire to practice. If you're playing an instrument, when you practice, you get better at it. When you type, practicing will make you better. The list is
endless.

I'll post some more quotes when I remember them.

"Always strive to be a little better than the last thing you or someone else did. A little nicer, a little smarter, whatever you can."

Actually didn't take me much thought, as I've always believed this. :P

Steve

5/19/13
"I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through Him who gives me strength. " - Philippians 4:13

"Oh they tell me there's a place over yonder; cool water running through the burning sand; until we learn to love one another; we will never reach the promise land."
~Hole in the World, the Eagles

This is the second verse in the song "Hole in the World" by the Eagles. It makes for a nice message to say to people because it basically says that if there's no hate among people then we will live in a more peaceful world.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
"[FONT=Veranda, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But it was my integrity that was important. Is that so selfish? It sells for so little, but it's all we have left in this place. It is the very last inch of us. But within that inch we are free" "[/FONT]An inch. It's small and it's fragile and it's the only thing in the world that's worth having. We must never loose it or sell it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us." - Two excerpts from "V for Vendetta". If you have read the graphic novel, you probably recognize that these quotes are from Valerie's note. The second one has become one of my favorite quotes.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
"Cherish your love ones now, cause your world, their world and our world will end in the blink of an eye. Time is but an illusion my friends, and everything will pass by as if we are riding a torrent down the mountain. And when we get to the end, it starts with a wimper instead of silence."

I'd tell them that while I stand tall, clothes torn, eyes staring coldly yet shows a sign that I care.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
I would play Let It Be by The Beatles for two reasons

Music is a universal language.It helps get the point across.

I just like the song. Good music should be shared.

Well, I've been saying some racist things lately, but its been getting a lot better. If it was a group of white people trying to be something they were not I would yell out saying, "Be your -insert prophanity here- self, no one doesn't really like people are trying to be -prophanity- -prophanity- " well you get the point.
Example: White men trying to act all ghetto. I don't like it when a race try's to be something or someone else, they just need to be who they are.

Nicole

luke is my wife
One thing I always try to get across:

"Black people don't think other Black people can be racist. And that's just racist." and "You know, all White people hate Hispanics because they're racist." and blah, blah, blah. No offense intended; These are NOT my views. These are generalizations some people make. You know what? Why don't we all just get along? Why don't we all just forget the word "racist?" I understand that Barack Obama is the first African-American president. And that's a big deal. But it shouldn't have to be. The first thing we think about President Obama is that he's the first black president. It shouldn't be that way. Imo, we shouldn't notice the difference between Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, or Asians. There is no difference.

"Stop using the word love to describe any degree of affection you choose. You love your family, you love your friends, you love your lover, you love your hobbies. Any other use of the term is vague and meaningless."

"You see, there's a compartment in the hat. So the stinkin' rabbit is actually in there the whole time. Right?"

Man, I love Scrubs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom