• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art An Idea...

Wielder of Aegis

Greetings everypony!
I have come up with an idea. Have you ever thought that books like Hatchet and My Side of the Mountain were boring and unpleasant? Well have I got a story for you.;)

Picture if you will:
A lone man in the distant future, cut off from all society, and a million miles from civilization. He must rely on the wilderness to survive. To get home. For it turns out that the fate of the world depends upon this one man! Just 1 month earlier he had developed a state of the art super computer, designed to grant the whims of its master in the form of a cybernetic organism with living human tissue on the outside of its metal skeleton like in the Terminator. He did not know how it happened, but somehow, the computer became super intelligent. Over night it downloaded several hundred duplication files, ordering a mass production of cyborgs programmed to DESTORY MANKIND!!!!!!!!!!!! The scientist tried to stop the machines but to no avail. They thought he was dead. But he wasn't. He lived on the outskirts of society, planning his return home. For he had just been perfecting a lazer cannon in case of emergency malfunction. This one man must use his knowledge of science to return home, finish the cannon, and train the survivors to fight the machines! OMG THE EPICNESS!

So what do you think?:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom