• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors An idea for a few set of potions for the game

I have an idea for a new set of potions for the game.

1. KO's are no longer required for the stage
2. Damage taken is no longer required for the stage
3. Time is no longer required for the stage.

This still makes beating the stages just as hard as they are now. But this means you can choose one, KO's, damage taken or time and remove it from all A rank requirements. Yes this does mean the stages with one requirement can be made automatic A Rank with a potion if you beat the stage. That is totally ok. This will remove the tediousness of the A Rank system. Give hearts a use as you can use potions and the KO potion.

The cost would be relatively high I guess for these potions. It still does nothing to make armour badges worthwhile but it's a tart.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't see the purpose of doing this. Once you remove these rank challenges, the game essentially becomes more mundane than it already is.

While I do hope they add more potions, I'm not sure if I would want those exactly. But something not too far off. Like potions that raise defense, increase attack power, and maybe even one that costs a fortune but gives you permanent Focus Spirit for one battle. I'm sitting on A LOT of Gold and Silver Materials.

I only made this suggestion to prevent the cheese in the game where one hit from anything says goodbye to any A rank. And the armour badges do nothing to help this. A potion that made armour badges useful on all stages would be useful. I just want a lot of this cheese which I think KT didn't think about properly when designing the game to be fixed in patches.

I only made this suggestion to prevent the cheese in the game where one hit from anything says goodbye to any A rank. And the armour badges do nothing to help this. A potion that made armour badges useful on all stages would be useful. I just want a lot of this cheese which I think KT didn't think about properly when designing the game to be fixed in patches.

I understand. I just didn't feel that the Apothecary mixtures should be so blatant. I thought they should still help you to complete the challenge with all three criteria. I was able to overcome many tougher challenges using the Item Power-Up, but even then it was still tricky. That's why I figured these mixtures would suffice:

Attack Boost = Help Get an "A" for KO Count
Defense Boost = Help Get an "A" for Damage Taken (significantly reduce damage, unlike the badges)
Infinite Focus Spirit = Help Get an "A" for Time

That way, if you were struggling with one of the three criteria, you could take the corresponding mixture to help. Either way, I just hope they add more mixtures (and maybe more than just 3). And make them expensive so you still have to work for it. Because like I said, I have so many materials!

I understand. I just didn't feel that the Apothecary mixtures should be so blatant. I thought they should still help you to complete the challenge with all three criteria. I was able to overcome many tougher challenges using the Item Power-Up, but even then it was still tricky. That's why I figured these mixtures would suffice:

Attack Boost = Help Get an "A" for KO Count
Defense Boost = Help Get an "A" for Damage Taken (significantly reduce damage, unlike the badges)
Infinite Focus Spirit = Help Get an "A" for Time

That way, if you were struggling with one of the three criteria, you could take the corresponding mixture to help. Either way, I just hope they add more mixtures (and maybe more than just 3). And make them expensive so you still have to work for it. Because like I said, I have so many materials!
Very good ideas. But not everyone is swimming in a material mountain like you. Make them expensive sure so they are not used all the time. But not too expensive that they take days of material farming for one potion. A reasonable potion cost balance is needed I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom