• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time An Easier Way to Deliver Biggoron's Eye Drops

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I apologize for the horrible quality of my gameplay, but my camera sucks and I was filming my 3DS as I was playing this...

One of my missions since joining this site (the first time) has been to add an easier way to do the last part of the trading sequence for the Biggoron's Sword to the walkthrough here. The walkthrough's suggestion shows 3-4 seconds to spare, my route ended with 1 min 42 seconds to spare...

[video=youtube;i9obah0qPw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9obah0qPw4[/video]

1) Ride Epona through Hyrule field to Kokiri Forest
2) Head into Lost Wood and find the Goron City entrance
3) Run through Darunia's Chambers into Death Mountain Crater
4a) Head right and smash the boulder with the Megathon Hammer, jump across and climb the ladder
OR
4b) Run to the center of the crater and use the Magic Bean Leaf to take you to the top of the mountain
5) Head outside to find Biggoron

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
That works but the person would have had to already planted the Magic Bean which I still don't know where that 1 is in the Crater and I got OoT when I was 5.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
That works but the person would have had to already planted the Magic Bean which I still don't know where that 1 is in the Crater and I got OoT when I was 5.

The Magic Bean Leaf is an alternative, I opted to use the Megathon Hammer to smash the boulder on the right instead...

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
This is interesting. I usually due the normal way and use the bean plant from in front of Dodongo's cavern to get to it but your way seems faster. I will have to try it.

Nickster

Sensei Sampai Sama
Through the Lost Woods there is a shortcut to Goron City(a place that there's some boulders and bomb plants)

I know that. I read it wrong. She wrote it as Korkiri Village instead of Kokiri Forest. I thought she meant Kakariko Villiage which confused me.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
...Well, that looks great and all, but, I used the Walkthrough(Actually, I planted the bean and went on my own) and I got there with about a minute to spare. Although... anything that gets the sword!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I... I'm ashamed to admit it but I've never used the guide for that here. And that is the way I've always done it, though the Megaton Hammer is completely unnecessary. Just do a roll-jump on the left side of the boulder and you'll easily make the platform below. Saves you about three seconds. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom