• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

An Earnest Desire of Grey- Radiant Historia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
[video=youtube;mCRU2Sny3F8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCRU2Sny3F8[/video]
The Chronicle tells of a history engraved by man into the memories of the stars above,
The Chronicle searches theses histories for a pen that will rewrite them
It falls to you to carve the path to the future...​

The Continent of Vainqurue, once peaceful, has began to erode away to sand. It had all started from a city of a long and forgotten empire. The sand is slowly engulfing the continent. War has started over what little fertile land is left. Two countries one decedent from the old empire and another that thrives on Thaumatech for their daily lives.

Two different ideals clashing together behind the scenes causing miracles and disasters.

I need at least 15 people, but the maximum that I can go up to is 18 players. Anyone after that will be listed as a replacement.

1.AvatarFlygon
2.KillJoy
3.Fused_Shadows
4.LittleGummball?
5.Justac00lguy
6.Big Octo
7.Johnny Sooshi
8.Ver-go-a-go-go
9.Dracomajora
10.Pendio
11.Thareous
12.A Link in Time
13.Heroine of Time
14.Rachle
15.kokirion
16.Annie
17.Pancake
18.Sadai

Replacements:
Keyshe, Raindrop14, Kesseman, Mellow Ezio, PK force

Starting poem and introduction slightly modified from Atlus's and Index Corporation's Radiant Historia Introduction

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Just give it a try.
The only thing that would effect you with not know RH is not knowing who characters are. I can explain who characters are if they pop up in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom