• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Amura's Art

Do you like my art so far?

• I like them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like them...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amura

Day Dream
Amura's Graphics

Thanks for checking out Amura's Graphics - this is just some of my art, obviously.
I'm going to put them in sets of three. Feel free to use them.

14l0yzn.jpg

I really like this one. It reminds me of someone I like.

69hlc3.jpg

I used the same background as I did for the other one - but hey, recycling helps the planet. Anywho, I'm sort of a tomboy, and that's where I got the idea for this image. Currently my signature.

2u7m36h.jpg

Not sure where I got the idea on this one, but either way, I like it.

Last edited:

Amura

Day Dream
Tragic news.

DUN DUN DUN

I quit doin' the elemental graphics. GASP! Well, the reasons are are not given, but at least I finished two new graphics today.

Last edited:

Amura

Day Dream
Here's the next set of three. I designed them to be creepy/scary.

344fvow.jpg

I like this one. Oh, and am I the only one who thinks the little girl is cute and not scary? <3

15zfae9.jpg

The way I thought of this is sort of complicated. Although, I like the outcome.

jjr7y9.jpg

This one was kind of rushed, but it still turned out good.

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Here's the next set of three. I designed them to be creepy/scary.

DontLEAVE.jpg

I like this one. Oh, and am I the only one who thinks the little girl is cute and not scary? <3

That signature is totally cute!!<3

I really like the textures and background. It really brings out the character. Looks amazing, Amy! Great work;) Can't wait to see more!

Amura

Day Dream
Next two are finished. There is no specific theme, but I did try to give them more color.

11vin2h.jpg

Another one themed around love. I liked the outcome, and the expression on her face.

2duf1gl.jpg

I took the quote off of some site, but the site didn't give me the author. :dry: If they did, I would've given thanks to him/her. Based on loneliness.

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The graphics are very amazing. The backgrounds are really enjoyable to look. The characters are really interesting and they really pop out. Great work, Amy. Awesome work;)

Amura

Day Dream
Yay.

I'm so happy right now.
I finished my first graphic of Link.

Anywho, that's why my last post only contained two graphics. This one's only going to contain one.

30tkv43.jpg

Oh my gosh. Link. SURPRISE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom