• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild amiibo2

Don't know the rules on how many times you can post on here so let me know.
I was watching zackscott on youtube use amiibo and he sure gets a lot of good stuff and one right after another! Anyone know how he does it ? All I've gotten so far is some meat and shrooms.

QcFQOVmY_o.png

Well first off, it depends on which amiibo you scan. Zelda series amiibo (including Smash Bros. amiibo of Zelda characters) have amiibo gifts specific to each amiibo, and even when they don't give you their gift, you'll still receive a chest containing something like a weapon or ore. So, Fierce Deity Armor is specific to the Majora's Mask Link amiibo and the Twilight Bow is specific to SSB Zelda, and so on. I have heard there are certain locations corresponding to each Zelda amiibo thay increase your odds of receiving the amiibo gifts, but I have not done much experimenting with it. I got the Divine Medoh Helm on the first try by scanning in the Revali amiibo at Revali's Landing, however. Other than that, every other amiibo that is not a Zelda series amiibo will just give you meat or herbs or fruit.

Went to best buy and they had a display that was about empty. Guy said he didn't know if or when the would restock,ben that way since Christmas! grrr Got Link Rider and a Zelda so I'll try them out. Wanted to get Link the archer and Link so I could get Epona sigh lol. Where can I order online yathink?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
@butchb at this point and time theres not much point searching actual stores for them, you'll likely find them faster (and sadly more expensive) online, check amazon or ebay

Is there anywhere in the game you can get epona unless you have the Link amiibo? Is it just as well the get another horse yathink?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Epona's an Amiibo exclusive she's got i believe 4 stars in every stat but can't have a bridle n saddle sadly. It's possible to get better horses in game but not likely to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom