• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Amiibo Support?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
What kind of amiibo support do you want to see in AoC? What kind do you expect to see?

I wanna see the same kind of support that BotW got. Amiibos unlocking cosmetic armor and weapons to use in the game. We've already seen those systems in AoC so they should be able to make it work the same way. I think that'd be cool. Bringing over those same costumes and weapons would be nice.

Do you want to see that? Or do you have something else in mind?

I'd like something substantial but I think we'll just get materials and maybe a unique weapon at a push.

It's be nice if we could unlock some special art or something with them for a gallery. That'd be nice.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
It’ll probably be like what it was in the original, giving you items, rupees, and materials, but nothing unique. I feel like any substantial reward will be reserved to fill out something like Adventure Mode in the original. I could see a couple unique weapon for Link amiibos, and if new amiibos are made for the game, some substantial rewards then. Other than that, though, I’m not expecting much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom